BY REVLON

Revlon is proud to introduce revlon nutrifusion, a line of hair tools that helps reduce damage and leaves the hair shiny and healthy looking by using some of natures purest oils (moringa, macadamia and argan) valued for their nutritive properties. Curling iron comes with 30 heat settings, on/off switch, and tangle free swivel cord see more...

Buy on Amazon
Heather S.
Heather S.
Painesville, OH
I really like this straightener, It straightens my hair without over dying too much! I do wish it heated up a little quicker, but it gets the job done, so I can't complain to much! It's a good deal for the price, i would recommend to others!
Laura M.
Laura M.
A hairstylist use this to curl my hair once. I really loved the result (the hairstylist did the job, but I guess the curling iron did something too) . It felt nice, I didn't feel it was too hot or anything, and my hair curled smoothly. Really enjoyed the experience.
Annessa S.
Annessa S.
Spokane, WA
This curling iron is amazing for achieving curls and waves. It's easy to use and gets hot enough to hold curls all day. It's very affordable compared to other irons, and i would recommend it if you're in the market!
Farhii J.
Farhii J.
Portland , OR
I don't really curl my hair much often but when I need a quick to go curls, this my to go Curling iron !! It's easy to use and the result awee juts as good as any high end very expensive curler !! I love it !!
Morgan I.
Morgan I.
I don't use a curling iron very often but when I do this is my go to. I just wrap my hair around it and it gives you the perfect curls. If you don't hold your hair on the curling iron too long then you can also get nice beach waves which is what I prefer.
Makenzie B.
Makenzie B.
Carrboro, NC
Great curling iron!! Gets hot enough to really curl my hair!! All day hold! I have very stubborn hair towards heat and this curling iron does the trick!! I was very satisfied with how well it works!!!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Great and affordable curling iron! My hair is already curly but I like to use this to give it more definition and it leaves my hair less frizzy and soft.
Lizbeth M.
Lizbeth M.
I love using this curling iron for my hair. The curls can stay all day. It doesn't burn my hair too much. It leaves them nice and curled. Love it!
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Vail, AZ
This curling iron Works wonders! My hair doesn't hold curls easily but this one has the perfect heat amount that it helps make the curls stronger.
claro que lo he usado y es excelente para todo tipo de cabello no lo quema y tampoco lo maltrata asi que es muy confiable para nuestro cabello