BY REVLON

Revlon is proud to introduce revlon nutrifusion, a line of hair tools that helps reduce damage and leaves the hair shiny and healthy looking by using some of natures purest oils (moringa, macadamia and argan) valued for their nutritive properties. Curling iron comes with 30 heat settings, on/off switch, and tangle free swivel cord see more...

Buy on Amazon
Heather S.
Painesville, OH
I really like this straightener, It straightens my hair without over dying too much! I do wish it heated up a little quicker, but it gets the job done, so I can't complain to much! It's a good deal for the price, i would recommend to others!
Laura M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A hairstylist use this to curl my hair once. I really loved the result (the hairstylist did the job, but I guess the curling iron did something too) . It felt nice, I didn't feel it was too hot or anything, and my hair curled smoothly. Really enjoyed the experience.
Annessa S.
bettnau
Beauty Junkie Expert
This curling iron is amazing for achieving curls and waves. It's easy to use and gets hot enough to hold curls all day. It's very affordable compared to other irons, and i would recommend it if you're in the market!
Farhii J.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really curl my hair much often but when I need a quick to go curls, this my to go Curling iron !! It's easy to use and the result awee juts as good as any high end very expensive curler !! I love it !!
Morgan I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use a curling iron very often but when I do this is my go to. I just wrap my hair around it and it gives you the perfect curls. If you don't hold your hair on the curling iron too long then you can also get nice beach waves which is what I prefer.
Makenzie B.
Carrboro, NC
Great curling iron!! Gets hot enough to really curl my hair!! All day hold! I have very stubborn hair towards heat and this curling iron does the trick!! I was very satisfied with how well it works!!!
Joselin V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has to be my favorite curling iron. It's so simple to use. Heat up time is quick. These features five precision heat settings, tourmaline ceramic, 1 1/2 inch barrel, heats up to a max of 400 degrees, swivel tangle free cord. The curls in my hair hold longer and look more natural. It did take me a few times to get use to using the iron. I was using a curling brush before. I like the finished look I achieve with this than my curling brush. My hair looks healthier.
Brande R.
Cedar Rapids
Beauty Junkie Expert
I seem to always get the perfect curls with this iron. Works great with my fine hair and gives me varying sizes of curls leaving them bouncy and full of volume.
Nicole D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great and affordable curling iron! My hair is already curly but I like to use this to give it more definition and it leaves my hair less frizzy and soft.
Alejandro M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
es hora de hacer peinados con bombas de cabello entre los hombres es moderno usarlo, de verdad lo apruebo para todos aquellos que quieran verse bien