BY REVLON

Revlon is proud to introduce revlon nutrifusion, a line of hair tools that helps reduce damage and leaves the hair shiny and healthy looking by using some of natures purest oils (moringa, macadamia and argan) valued for their nutritive properties. . Features: 1.â condition your hair while you style 2. Triple conditioning system - moringa, argan & macadamia 3. 3/4" barrel for medium tight curls 4. Rheostat dial with 30 heat settings 5. On/off switch & tangle free swivel cord

Buy on Amazon*
Krystal D.
This is an ok curling iorn. This will give you some nice tight curls. My issue with this is it takes a while to heat up and can sometimes leave the clamp affect on your hair wich may look a bit weired on the hair. Also, you would need to put a lot of product just to keep the curl and thats one thing i hate!!! I try to not half to put so much product in my hair. But other then that its a gd product and i would use if my # 1 curler the secret curl is not working anymore.
Idegbuwa G.
I liked this iron, but I did find that I would burn myself a lot with it (could be the iron, could be me). Apart from that, it was very affordable and easy to use. It produce nice tight curls which I loved! I would definitely recommend.
Maddie K.
Walhalla, SC
I love this curling iron. My hair is naturally very straight and if I curl it, it takes 2hrs to make it curl and it normally is straight by the end of the day. This is the only curling iron that makes my hair curl and stay curly all day. I recommend this to everyone.
Eva C.
I didn't like it very much due to the fact that the buttons were in the way to the point where I kept shutting it off in the middle of doing my hair. A bit frustrating. But it was a good price and did work effectively when I wasn't shutting it down.
Mireyaa Y.
Wish I would have discovered this magic tool year ago!!!i have very straight hair naturally but this makes it look bouncy and full! Use it every other day! From kinky to lose curls to waves - I really like it... Actually love it! Highly recommend it!
Lisley M.
Yonkers , NY
Realmente no soy muy amante de planchas para el cabello pero cuando hacen bien el trabajo las sigo usando. Esta no recuerdo bien donde la compre pero es excelente chicas! Se la recomiendo
Jill C.
Willis, TX
Best curling iron ever! I use it on the days I want some wild and kinky curls with wedge bob! Nice curls that last all day. It doesn't seem to burn or dry out my hair. I love it!
Sara T.
Works great with my thick hair however I am not sure why it says it has oil. It doesn't matter how long you use it there is nothing different than if you used a regular curling wand.
Caprice O.
Lake forest, CA
Love this curling iron, it always leaves me with shiny and healthy looking curles that lasts all day! I really recommend this curling iron and It is super affordable
Shellian S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Totally love this curling iron, it is easy to use and it is durable. It is not too pricey, you can get it at walmart. Would like to recommend it.