Hair CareHair Styling ToolsCurling IronsRevlon
Nutrifusion Triple Oil Infused Curling Iron

Revlon Nutrifusion Triple Oil Infused Curling Iron

Revlon is proud to introduce revlon nutrifusion, a line of hair tools that helps reduce damage and leaves the hair shiny and healthy looking by using some of natures purest oils (moringa, macadamia and argan) valued for their nutritive properties. . Features: 1.â condition your hair while you style 2. Triple conditioning system - moringa, argan & macadamia 3. 3/4" barrel for medium tight curls 4. Rheostat dial with 30 heat settings 5. On/off switch & tangle free swivel cord

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Nutrifusion Triple Oil Infused Curling Iron!
jessica R.
Kissimmee, FL
Revlon Nutrifusion Triple Oil Infused Curling Iron uploaded by jessica R.
Revlon Nutrifusion Triple Oil Infused Curling Iron uploaded by jessica R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Les contaré que maravilla de tenaza me encanta los rizos no me quema el pelo y luce muy hermoso y con brillo me encanto su precio es excelente y su calidad muy buena
Gina F.
Hilton, NY
Love this. Easy to make big bouncy curls with minimal frizz. We own alot of revalon products and truly love them.
Idegbuwa G.
I liked this iron, but I did find that I would burn myself a lot with it (could be the iron, could be me). Apart from that, it was very affordable and easy to use. It produce nice tight curls which I loved! I would definitely recommend.
Raissa G.
Produto de ótima qualidade, Deixa os cachos bem formados, recomendo para os salões de beleza muito bom
Maddie K.
Walhalla, SC
I love this curling iron. My hair is naturally very straight and if I curl it, it takes 2hrs to make it curl and it normally is straight by the end of the day. This is the only curling iron that makes my hair curl and stay curly all day. I recommend this to everyone.
Diana T.
My hair is heavy so most curling irons cannot make the curls last in my hair but this product help them look bouncy and last very long!
Shellian S.
Oakland Park, FL
Totally love this curling iron, it is easy to use and it is durable. It is not too pricey, you can get it at walmart. Would like to recommend it.
Sara T.
Works great with my thick hair however I am not sure why it says it has oil. It doesn't matter how long you use it there is nothing different than if you used a regular curling wand.
Jalintin S.
Baton Rouge , LA
Yeah I love it and I want another one so bad cause i lost mine and I don't have it anymore
India H.
Merced, CA
I got this on sale at sallys for a really good price at the time i had short hair so it was easy to curl. I reccomend it also it gets very hot

Looking for your answer?