Revlon Nutrifusion Straightener uploaded by Bianca M.

BY REVLON

Revlon is proud to introduce revlon nutrifusion, a line of hair tools that helps reduce damage and leaves the hair shiny and healthy looking by using some of natures purest oils (moringa, macadamia and argan) valued for their nutritive properties.features:1" plates & 2-in-1 stylingtriple oil infused conditioning systemceramic technology30 heat settingsremovable guideson/off switchon indicator lighttangle free swivel cord

Gargee J.
Buffalo Grove, IL
OHMYGOD this thing, not even exaggerating, cut my hair straightening time by 4 times the amount. I used a Conair straighter before, and it took me an hour. This one takes less than 15 minutes. My hair stays straight, stick straight with no touch ups and it lasts for more than a week (I tested this once with a lot of dry shampoo). The curls I can create with this also last 2 to 3 days longer than when I use my curling iron. After getting this product I don't even use any other straighteners and curlers because nothing can beat this. I have highlights but this doesn't cause them to fade or lead my hair to be damaged. This product is soooooo good for the price point and I 10/10 recommend this.
Kennedi R.
This is a really wonderful straightener. But it’s not only a straightener it can also be used as a curling iron. And when you use it like this it make to most beautiful curls without any hassle.
Allison S.
This works well not only for straightening my hair but curling it. I actually end up using this to curl my hair most days. The outside plate covers are removable but are used to help comb while straightening or curling your hair.
Alisha H.
Grove City, OH
I love this straightener but I dont use the curling part. It doesn't really work like it claims to but the straightener part is nice. My hair never gets caught like it has in others
Alyssa A.
Baxter, MN
I've had this straightner for a long time. It still gets very hot. So the longevity of this straightner is amazing. I love the temperature dial and the swivel cord also there is a auto shut off after an hour which is great for the forgetful ones out there like me. Straightens my hair very fast considering my hair is super thick. I haven't played to much with the curling part I'm too dedicated to my curling wand. Great product!
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I love my Revlon Nutrifusion 1" Straightener. I have a chin length inverted bob haircut. I have used it regularly to curl my hair without the usual mark of the clamp on a traditional curling iron. It works great to straighten my hair after a blow dry. It heats up very quickly, which is great when getting ready for work in the morning. I was able to travel to Europe for a wedding with it, without a problem with the power converter. Some heat tools cause a surge and don't work with the converters.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
My first iron was brand #Revlon and I was not satisfied and that at three months my iron no longer heated and left my hair horrible. I do not recommend it. All revlon products are very good but not the irons
Angel N.
Kings Mtn, NC
I absolutely love this hair straightener because out of all of the other brands I find that Revlon hair products are the best on my hair! The hair straightener brought life back to my hair and made it look flawless compared to other brands! I will always buy Revlon hair products!
Chayla D.
I love my straightener. It's worked for me for many years. It takes me forever to curl with it, but it results in a cute style when I don't have a curling iron nearby!
Ashley S.
Winchester, KY
I like the 1" better than the bigger one. I have wavy, thick hair and this does wonders. Smooth and frizz free is how I end up. I bought this at target. I like the heat level. I would buy this again.
Nikki S.
Avondale, LA
Can this easily curl my hair as Well? For whatever reason I am horrible using a curling iron, so I am looking for a straightener that will act as both! I have fine thin hair as Well! Thanks in advance