BY REVLON

Revlon is proud to introduce revlon nutrifusion, a line of hair tools that helps reduce damage and leaves the hair shiny and healthy looking by using some of natures purest oils (moringa, macadamia and argan) valued for their nutritive properties.features:1" barreltriple oil infused conditioning systemceramic technology30 heat settingson/off switchon indicator lighttangle free swivel cord

Buy on Amazon
Massami L.
Coconut creek, FL
I got this curling iron from Walmart and I used couple months before I got my currently curling! The only problem on my opinion is the design of the product! For me, it miss the holder, that makes easier curling the hair. Good price!
Veronica M.
This is a very inexpensive curling iron that I picked up to learn to curl my hair. I don't like using the clamp so I use it more like a wand by using my other hand to hold the piece of hair. At first I used it the normal way and didn't like the tightness and crimp mark it left on my hairbrush. I have since purchased a wand but this is a good iron for those who will only occasionally use it and that also want to learn how to use a curling iron because of cheap it is. I didn't damage my fine hair so for that I recommend it.
Lauren L.
This is my favorite hair curler. I use it in many different ways to get my hair in different curl styles. My hair is naturally straight. It heats up pretty quickly. I've had hair down to my hips and this was able to curl it nicely. I teamed it with TRESemmé Tres Two Extra Hold Hair Spray and it would last for hours. I just recently cut my hair to my shoulders and it still gives me beach waves.
Johanna C.
I like this curling iron. It has a good heat range and curls easily--so that you don't need to hold it on for very long. The only thing I'm not happy about, and I'm not sure if it's my fine hair or the iron, but I find the curls don't stay in very well. I also don't get this whole oil-infusion thing--seems to be a gimmick. This is just a good basic curling iron.
Taylor H.
Blountville
This curling iron works great on my hair. I love the way it makes my curls look. It gets really hot and this is what helps my hair hold curl. I use this product often. I've had this curling iron for two years and it is still going strong.
Tiffany S.
Keep my hair looking beautiful and healthy! Doesn't give you horrid fly aways and gives a flawless curl. I was very satisfied with this product. I use 2-3 a week. It was a bit pricey but definitely worth what you pay.
Cassie H.
Northfield, OH
Revlon makes ok styling products. They're definitely more affordable as far as hair styling products are concerned. It gets the job done, but I feel like a more expensive wand/iron would defintely make a noticeably positive difference. I can't say if I would buy another one or not, but I'm defintely in the market for a new iron thats not Revlon.
Farhii J.
Portland, OR
I don't really curl my hair much often but when I need a quick to go curls, this my to go Curling iron !! It's easy to use and the result awee juts as good as any high end very expensive curler !! I love it !!
Lucy D.
Bellingham, WA
You're obviously not going to get professional performance from a Revlon curling iron. But, as far as cheaper options that you can find just about anywhere, Revlon is a really fabulous and affordable option.
Heather S.
Painesville, OH
I really like this straightener, It straightens my hair without over dying too much! I do wish it heated up a little quicker, but it gets the job done, so I can't complain to much! It's a good deal for the price, i would recommend to others!
Antoinette W.
Oshkosh, WI
Does anybody have this product and like it?
Lyndsey K.