BY REVLON

Revlon is proud to introduce Revlon nutrifusion, a line of hair tools that helps reduce damage and leaves the hair shiny and healthy looking by using some of natures purest oils (moringa, macadamia and argan) valued for their nutritive properties. Curling iron comes with 30 heat settings, on/off switch, and tangle free swivel cord.

Amber K.
Iaeger, WV
Revlon has been around forever for a great and simple reason. They make reasonably priced, reliably GOOD products. This curling iron is no exception; it is inexpensive and works incredibly well. My hair curls fast, well & my hair holds the curl beautifully. This is the perfect size curling iron for mid length to long hair. I use it almost daily and would highly recommend it to anyone striving for pretty, silky looking curls!
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
I own several hair styling products from Revlon and this is my most recent purchase from them. This was mostly comfortable to hold while styling, but the design was a little awkward to use for a full head of very thick hair. The results were great and long lasting, which makes up for any awkwardness while styling!
Renea M.
Barnesville, GA
My daughters do beauty pageants and I use this curling iron to curl their hair before pageants. I think it's one of the best if not The best curling iron I've ever used. It heats up fast and doesn't burn their hair. It leaves their hair looking soft and healthy.
Amayrani L.
San Pedro, CA
I've had straight hair my entire life and I wanted to try something new. I bought this curling iron and I was amazed with the results. The curls looks so nice that I started curling my hair 2-3 time a week, just changing up the look.
Rocecil bm-121826 R.
Doral, FL
Me encanta esta rizadora! La compre bastante económica en waltmall! Casi no maltrata el cabello y deja unos hermosos rizos, definidos y con mucho brillo, actualmente ocupó otra rizadora porque está ya se había dañado, pero es una de la misma marca! La recomendaría 100%
Claire P.
Philadelphia, PA
I have long straight thick hair and find it really hard to get curls or waves to stay without using excessive heat which would risk damaging my hair, but i really liked the size and settings and thought it was a fair price.
Kaylen N.
Altair, TX
When ive used this product, i wasnt impressed at all. It made beautiful culrs, but they didnt last no matter how much hair spray i used. It really doesnt last at all if you use it as a curling iron. Sad to say...but i dont recommend it.
Amy M.
Montclair, NJ
This is just your basic every day curling iron but amped up with one difference... it conditions your hair. When you first get your hands on it, you think it's a bit light and doubt it'll work as well as they say it would but I was pleasantly surprised.
Kristin M.
Rockford, MI
I have used this curling iron for many different looks. It was great when I had long hair and now even with short hair I can use it for volume. This iron heats up fast and has lasted me a long time as I can't remember when I bought it, it was a long time ago.
Erin M.
Longview, TX
I wanted a 1.5 inch curling iron for Christmas and I got one and instantly fell in love. I usually use my flat iron to curl my hair and I loved the different style of curl I got with the curling iron. The only downside is that it takes longer to curl.
Lyndsey K.