BY REVLON

Revlon is proud to introduce Revlon nutrifusion, a line of hair tools that helps reduce damage and leaves the hair shiny and healthy looking by using some of natures purest oils (moringa, macadamia and argan) valued for their nutritive properties. Curling iron comes with 30 heat settings, on/off switch, and tangle free swivel cord. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
I own several hair styling products from Revlon and this is my most recent purchase from them. This was mostly comfortable to hold while styling, but the design was a little awkward to use for a full head of very thick hair. The results were great and long lasting, which makes up for any awkwardness while styling!
Renea M.
Barnesville , GA
My daughters do beauty pageants and I use this curling iron to curl their hair before pageants. I think it's one of the best if not The best curling iron I've ever used. It heats up fast and doesn't burn their hair. It leaves their hair looking soft and healthy.
Amanda S.
Milwaukee , WI
Nice curling iron. I like a bigger curls so this works great. I wish it got much hotter though. It is one of the better curling irons I have bought. I bought it at Target. I think it would be better for a little thinned hair as my hair is super thick.
Rocecil R.
DORAL, FL
Me encanta esta rizadora! La compre bastante económica en waltmall! Casi no maltrata el cabello y deja unos hermosos rizos, definidos y con mucho brillo, actualmente ocupó otra rizadora porque está ya se había dañado, pero es una de la misma marca! La recomendaría 100%
Amayrani L.
I've had straight hair my entire life and I wanted to try something new. I bought this curling iron and I was amazed with the results. The curls looks so nice that I started curling my hair 2-3 time a week, just changing up the look.
Kaylen N.
Altair, TX
When ive used this product, i wasnt impressed at all. It made beautiful culrs, but they didnt last no matter how much hair spray i used. It really doesnt last at all if you use it as a curling iron. Sad to say...but i dont recommend it.
Erin M.
Longview, TX
I wanted a 1.5 inch curling iron for Christmas and I got one and instantly fell in love. I usually use my flat iron to curl my hair and I loved the different style of curl I got with the curling iron. The only downside is that it takes longer to curl.
Yesenia E.
Pomona, CA
I am not am avid hair curler but the few times I have curled it I can say that the curls stay and come out perfect. I like the thicker barrel on this curling iron because it is not too thin and helps me get the looser curls I love.
Sydney B.
Lenoir City , TN
This product is wonderful. I have had such good results with it. It is a very reasonable price with amazing quality in the product. I am a first time user and when I run out I will definitely be getting more!
andrea b.
Linden, NJ
me encanta esto es muy suave facil de usar lindo enpaque el precio es lo justo me gusta es grueso define bien los rulos jo quema el cabello es facil de usar calienta rapido y el
color es lindo lo recomiendo es muy muy facil de usar