BY REVLON

Buy Revlon Manicure & Pedicure Tools - Revlon No Smudge Dry Oil (Step 4 Finish) 9.44ml/0.32oz. How-to-Use: Apply over top coat. see more...

Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Grayling
Definitely a must have for those people who can't wait for their nails to dry when their on the go. One coat and your nails are dry! No smudge!
barbara t.
barbara t.
tobanna
My make up stays in place when I use it it doesn't smear after I use it and it will never smudge afterward
Shoshanna D.
Shoshanna D.
Wellness Guru Expert
This revlon dry oil is so easy to follow because it comes with such great instructions
alexandria e.
alexandria e.
Oswego, KS
Makes my nails seem so much more smooth, very well priced. would recommend to friend
Madyson M.
Madyson M.
Palm harbor, FL
Love to do whatever I can to make my nails more healthy specially since I am a nail biter
Emily I.
Emily I.
London
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a great product and helps dry nails really fast. However, if you like to do two or three coats of polish one after the other, don't apply this product until you have finished as it will dry the second coat as you are trying to apply it! I put a base coat on then use this. Later on after washing my hands I apply a first coat of polish, then this product. Later again I repeat the procedure with a second coat of colour and a top coat. My polish lasts well over a week. The last manicure I did I used a silver glitter over my colour polish and it has lasted 11 days without a chip!

This product isn't a top coat or a hardener but if you apply it between coats it stops smudges and gives an even finish so that your next coat goes on properly. Obviously if you get the prep right the manicure lasts longer. I am happy to recommend this product. I first got it in the USA but don't see it here very often, so I was glad to see it on Amazon.