BY REVLON

For the look of perfectly natural skin. Two shades allow you to blend for an exact skin tone match. Buildable coverage to conceal undereye circles, blemishes and imperfections. Oil free, non-pore-clogging, irritant-free. Made in USA. see more...

Revlon New Complexion SPF 15 Concealer
  • "evens my complexion perfectly. doesnt have my face oily and shiny looking. makes my siin look flawless." in 5 reviews
  • "i have a pretty delicate skin so everytime i go out i have to wear some protection specially with my makeup my foundation has solar screen protector but my dermatologist suggested me to also wear some type of sunscreen protection on my powder so when i went to the closest cvs i found out this revlon pressed powder which it said that has this type of protection, i bought it even though the price was a bit higher than other similar products, the results were pretty good so if you are a person who can afford this type of products i would really recommend it" in 4 reviews
Shasha S.
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
I absolutely love this concealer. Ever since I tried it I haven’t use any other product! Absolutely will recommend to anyone interested. Applies so nicely! Good coverage!
Johana J.
Indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct
Purchased at: Sephora
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. previously I have tried some articles and some products are very good and others are not, but I would like to receive this product and thus qualify its quality so I can share and promote this interesting product on my social networks.
María Victoria P.
I have a pretty delicate skin so everytime I go out I have to wear some protection specially with my makeup my foundation has solar screen protector but my dermatologist suggested me to also wear some type of sunscreen protection on my powder so when I went to the closest CVS I found out this Revlon pressed powder which it said that has this type of protection, I bought it even though the price was a bit higher than other similar products, the results were pretty good so if you are a person who can afford this type of products I would really recommend it
Tricia H.
Clackamas, OR
This product is alright. I have purchased it 1 time and wasn't too thrilled with the results. It left my skin looking cakey. My skin was really oily by the end of the day. I don't think I would recommend this product to family or friends!!!! Not recommendable!
Michaela G.
Bristol, RI
I live by this product. It is the exact shade that I need for a concealer, glides on the the skin very nicely no matter which tool I use to apply it, and its long lasting. It works for under eye, but works really great on blemishes/acne scars.
Mildred G.
Crest Hill, IL
This is a must be in my makeup purse. This concealer makes even the color of my face without leaving a thick layer of foundation. It’s super easy to apply with the sponge That comes in te package. 100% recommended
Palmira B.
Phoenix, AZ
This does not have very much coverage the textures nice if you have dry skin because this is oily. It has 10 to it but it is not a full cover concealer at all it is a cool tone concealer so if you are cool tone this might be good for you I think there's a little overpriced in comparison with its performance and also it does crease
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Michelle M.
Braintree, MA
This concealer works just as it should. For a product that isn't very pricey, it is of good quality. It allows me to cover blemishes and dark spots with ease and blends well with my other makeup/foundation. I would purchase this product again.
Brenda A.
Birmingham, AL
Does this really work well ?

Amazon