BY REVLON

For the look of perfectly natural skin. Lightweight, oil-free powder for a natural finish. Controls shine so you look fresh for hours. Convenient for touchups. Oil-free, non-pore-clogging, irritant-free. Made in USA. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lisa M.
St. Paul, MN
Tried this on a whim and ended up really liking the color and consistency of it all. Totally trust in this long-time brand as well. Went on smoothly and stayed for hours, helped set makeup underneath too. Really wish I could find it on sale more often.
Megan H.
I bought this product bc I wanted to try something new. I purchased it from walmart & I am really not impressed! It doesn't stay on long and it was a little pricey. I don't recommend but I guess each skin type is different. Won't be buying again!
lura J.
ERWIN, TN
. I have very difficult skin to nail a shade down to. I prefer to use the age-defying powder as it Blends seamlessly with my Foundation. Revlon always has their products spot on in this is not a bad product it just was not for me
Taylor G.
Winston Salem, NC
It's a nice light weight and perfect for the summer/spring months. It's super smooth on the skin and gives a nice glow. It's pretty affordable for a drugstore item. My skin is combination so it sat good all day long
Catie S.
I love this powder! It's like I had a whole new complexion! Haha it was cheap! Very easy application process. It does not look cakey. It was very long lasting. Great coverage! It exceeded my expectations. I would recommend for others to purchase and try!
Meghan P.
California
This is a great powder and I love it I use this so much I am almost done with this it is very easy to apply to the face
Nahean C.
City of Bradford
Use this powder to set my foundation especially when I go to wedding as a lot of photos are being taken , I bought this at boots it was quite affordable, would recommend this to others and definitely but it again
Asha N.
I really love this product! It makes my face so moisture when I apply on my face. My first time used this product definitely make me so happy! Love this product!
Barbara B.
Sao Bento do Sul
Difícil de usar, fica bonito na unha mas dura pouco, precisa ficar repondo a base para ficar bem colado