2 colors available

BY REVLON

Alessandra LEAR31948 B.
Alessandra LEAR31948 B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It the perfect option on every event. I love its lasting and the professional finishes are total love for every moment.
Hayley S.
Hayley S.
Review for: Ivory
Very light weight! I love that when it comes to makeup! I love the fact i can find any color for my skin. Inexpensive and goes on smooth and last all day!
Miriam R.
Miriam R.
Review for: Ivory
This product is Amazing , it helps my face stay Matt and not oily, also it last all day is very affordable I recommend it.
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Review for: Ivory
It's amazing product I love it, it's an easy way to out on when it's on the go, it's not cakey like other things I've tried.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Lynwood, CA
I love it i used it as my bronzer it amazing i love how it looks and its lasting . I really like how it looks and as well how it feel
Kasey I.
Kasey I.
Jackson, GA
This product is good. I use it and it's not to cakey like other powders. It fits my skin tone well.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Review for: Ivory
I love the Revlon line. I currently use this face powder.
Lizbeth L.
Lizbeth L.
Review for: Ivory
It's such a good powder can not wear my make up without this and is very true to the color
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this smooth complexion, and how long does it take to really work?
Denis S.
Denis S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is excellent, it leaves the uniform tes so that when you apply the base the makeup can last longer, without any glitter on the face.