BY REVLON

For the look of perfectly natural skin. Lightweight, oil-free powder for a natural finish. Controls shine so you look fresh for hours. Convenient for touchups. Oil-free, non-pore-clogging, irritant-free. Made in USA. see more...

Hayley S.
Review for: Ivory more...
Very light weight! I love that when it comes to makeup! I love the fact i can find any color for my skin. Inexpensive and goes on smooth and last all day!
Brenda V.
Lynwood, CA
I love it i used it as my bronzer it amazing i love how it looks and its lasting . I really like how it looks and as well how it feel
Destiny B.
Review for: Ivory more...
It's amazing product I love it, it's an easy way to out on when it's on the go, it's not cakey like other things I've tried.
Miriam R.
Review for: Ivory more...
This product is Amazing , it helps my face stay Matt and not oily, also it last all day is very affordable I recommend it.
Alessandra LEAR31948 B.
It the perfect option on every event. I love its lasting and the professional finishes are total love for every moment.
Kasey I.
Jackson, GA
This product is good. I use it and it's not to cakey like other powders. It fits my skin tone well.
estefany d.
Los Angeles
Review for: Pressed Face 09 Warm more...
One of the good powder I have in my makeup bag my skin looks soft and very flawless I love it
Lizbeth L.
Review for: Ivory more...
It's such a good powder can not wear my make up without this and is very true to the color
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this smooth complexion, and how long does it take to really work?
Denis S.
It is excellent, it leaves the uniform tes so that when you apply the base the makeup can last longer, without any glitter on the face.