BY REVLON

Glides On Creamy Smooth. Finishes Powder Light.
Our Completely Undetectable 2-in-1 Cream To Powder Formula Gives You Perfectly Smooth, Even-toned Skin That Breathes And Feels Fabulous. The Coverage, And Your Look, Are Flawless.

• Glides On Creamy Smooth, Finishes Powder Light
  • Weightless Formula Lets Skin Breathe For A Naturally Perfected Look
  • Oil-free, Non-pore Clogging, And Irritant-free
  • Available In 8 Shades

Buy on Amazon
Alessandra LEAR31948 B.
It the perfect option on every event. I love its lasting and the professional finishes are total love for every moment.
Meghan P.
California
Review for: Revlon New Complexion Powder, Natural Tan 11, 0.35 Ounce more...
This is a great powder and I love it I use this so much I am almost done with this it is very easy to apply to the face
andrea b.
I love this product ! It is very nice for my skin and is not as strong as other bronzer. I love him. and recommend
Sara L.
Beaumont, CA
Review for: Rich Tan 11 more...
I tried this makeup once and it went on way too thick for my liking. It's a great concept, but just wasn't for me.
Jenny G.
This is my favorite compact!! I use it all of the time. It blends in perfectly and makes applying makeup so easy!
Wendy C.
East Boston, MA
Love the light coverage, makes the skin look natural. However, it does make my skin oily after a couple of hours
Love this product it is full coverage and I love that blends very well and makes my skin look very flawless. ūüĎć
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
Love that it protects the skin with spf 15! It's great quality. Stays on good and provides great coverage.
kellyalley3
Shelby Township
I thought this product was really unique, but definitely not for those who need a heavy coverage product.
Tammie H.
This product does wonder after a liquid foundation. I apply it with a brush over my current foundation.
Amy O.
Orange, MA
Did anybody else find this very greasy? I have oily skin yes but the same type products from loreal wasn't at all.
Bethany B.
Okay so I bought this foundation like a month ago and I'm just now dark enough to try it because their shades aren't very diverse but I was wondering if this is a good foundation for people with oily skin? I know it has SPF in it and that makes my face oily sometimes but I just wanted another opinion.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this smooth complexion, and how long does it take to really work?
Nancy F.
nuevo laredo
Me encanta el productoo Lo bolvere a comprar
beatriz l.
Oxnard, CA
I would like to try this. I dont like packing my face with tons of foundation. I like something that matches my skin and wont look like my face and neck dont match.