BY REVLON

Glides On Creamy Smooth. Finishes Powder Light.
Our Completely Undetectable 2-in-1 Cream To Powder Formula Gives You Perfectly Smooth, Even-toned Skin That Breathes And Feels Fabulous. The Coverage, And Your Look, Are Flawless.

• Glides On Creamy Smooth, Finishes Powder Light
  • Weightless Formula Lets Skin Breathe For A Naturally Perfected Look
  • Oil-free, Non-pore Clogging, And Irritant-free
  • Available In 8 Shades

• Hey does anyone find this product very satisfying? I've been look...1 Answers
  • I would like to try this. I dont like packing my face with tons o...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin, and I find that I have to reapply constantly fo...1 Answers
Nicole G.
This product is so good for my skin. is perfect to my skin color. this powder is good because covers all imperfections in my skin.
This complexion compact powder is great, it comes in different colours for all colours of skin. It also has good coverage!
Kelly L.
I Love Compact foundation with SPF 15 in it..... I find it is still nice and light for the skin
Amy O.
Orange, MA
Did anybody else find this very greasy? I have oily skin yes but the same type products from loreal wasn't at all.
Nancy F.
nuevo laredo
Me encanta el productoo Lo bolvere a comprar
Jennifer S.
I have oily skin, and I find that I have to reapply constantly for the coverage I want, anyone have better foundation they like better then this?
Precilla M.
New Britain, CT
Hey does anyone find this product very satisfying? I've been looking for a good powder set to use and I see that's it's 2 in 1 but does it work ?
beatriz l.
Oxnard, CA
I would like to try this. I dont like packing my face with tons of foundation. I like something that matches my skin and wont look like my face and neck dont match.