BY REVLON

Glides On Creamy Smooth. Finishes Powder Light.
Our Completely Undetectable 2-in-1 Cream To Powder Formula Gives You Perfectly Smooth, Even-toned Skin That Breathes And Feels Fabulous. The Coverage, And Your Look, Are Flawless.

• Glides On Creamy Smooth, Finishes Powder Light
  • Weightless Formula Lets Skin Breathe For A Naturally Perfected Look
  • Oil-free, Non-pore Clogging, And Irritant-free
  • Available In 8 Shades

Katie L.
Whitwell, TN
Great stuff. I don't have a great completion but get good coverage without feeling like I have much on my face. Light clean feeling.
Mckenzie J.
Nancy, KY
I absolutely love this product! I use it every single day and wouldn't even consider using anything else. I definitely recommend it!
Brenda V.
Lynwood, CA
I love it i used it as my bronzer it amazing i love how it looks and its lasting . I really like how it looks and as well how it feel
Mariah G.
Albuquerque
I really like this powder. I use it on top of my foundation throughout the day to keep my skin matted. I'd definitely recommend it!
Becki J.
Las Vegas, NV
Not one of my favorites. It tends to settle into the lines more than some other products. The coverage isn't bad otherwise, tho.
Destiny B.
Review for: Ivory more...
It's amazing product I love it, it's an easy way to out on when it's on the go, it's not cakey like other things I've tried.
callie w.
Science Hill, KY
I love the smoothness, it has. It's great covering up blemishes! I use it on a daily basis, and would recommend to anyone!
Elizabeth H.
Hoover, AL
Love this product so great very use full very nice love it amazing product nice Matt color love how it stays on for all day
Miriam R.
Review for: Ivory more...
This product is Amazing , it helps my face stay Matt and not oily, also it last all day is very affordable I recommend it.
Myrissa M.
This product is amazing i love how it blends really well with your skin and it gives you a beautiful natural complextion.
Amy O.
Orange, MA
Did anybody else find this very greasy? I have oily skin yes but the same type products from loreal wasn't at all.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this smooth complexion, and how long does it take to really work?
Nancy F.
nuevo laredo
Me encanta el productoo Lo bolvere a comprar
beatriz l.
Oxnard, CA
I would like to try this. I dont like packing my face with tons of foundation. I like something that matches my skin and wont look like my face and neck dont match.
Bethany B.
Okay so I bought this foundation like a month ago and I'm just now dark enough to try it because their shades aren't very diverse but I was wondering if this is a good foundation for people with oily skin? I know it has SPF in it and that makes my face oily sometimes but I just wanted another opinion.

Walmart