BY REVLON

Glides On Creamy Smooth. Finishes Powder Light.
Our Completely Undetectable 2-in-1 Cream To Powder Formula Gives You Perfectly Smooth, Even-toned Skin That Breathes And Feels Fabulous. The Coverage, And Your Look, Are Flawless.

• Glides On Creamy Smooth, Finishes Powder Light
  • Weightless Formula Lets Skin Breathe For A Naturally Perfected Look
  • Oil-free, Non-pore Clogging, And Irritant-free
  • Available In 8 Shades

• Hey does anyone find this product very satisfying? I've been look...1 Answers
  • I would like to try this. I dont like packing my face with tons o...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin, and I find that I have to reapply constantly fo...1 Answers
Revlon New Complexion One step Compact Makeup
Loved it! Made my face looks moth, fix blemishes, made my face coloring look natural, highly recommend!
NaTasha K.
Full coverage. Easy application and it smells great. Doesn't leave your skin looking too overdone.
Emily  W.
Columbus , MS
Love this product. Makes my skin look flawless and not caked on makeup. Is awesome for a night out
Stephanie S.
I love the coverage of this powder. I have an oily face so it covers most of my imperfections
Nathalis B.
Orlando, FL
Not what I expected. By the end of the night it was like I wasn't wearing any make up....
Joan P.
Hackensack, NJ
A good 2 steps in 1 product. Convient and easy to use. Goes on smooth and great coverage
Estrella  H.
New Braunfels , TX
Love this product!! Goes great on skin & has a flawless finish! Definitely a must have!
Karey C.
I absolutely love this. I use it everyday. It has great coverage and stays on well.
Jennifer M.
St. John's, Newfoundland
Did not enjoy this product at all. It is full coverage, however it looks cakey, made my combination skin SUPER oily(even the dry patches), and didn't last for 6 hours on my skin. There also isn't much shade variety, i feel like almost all these shades are too dark, compared to the same shade of another foundation in the revlon line.
Sam T.
Love this product. It is creamy. I just bought it as an alternative to powder and liquid (those are the two types I had before) and I find cream to be so much faster. it is easy to apply and I chose one that fits my skin color so well.
Amy O.
Orange, MA
Did anybody else find this very greasy? I have oily skin yes but the same type products from loreal wasn't at all.
Nancy F.
nuevo laredo
Me encanta el productoo Lo bolvere a comprar
Jennifer S.
I have oily skin, and I find that I have to reapply constantly for the coverage I want, anyone have better foundation they like better then this?
Precilla M.
New Britain, CT
Hey does anyone find this product very satisfying? I've been looking for a good powder set to use and I see that's it's 2 in 1 but does it work ?
beatriz l.
Oxnard, CA
I would like to try this. I dont like packing my face with tons of foundation. I like something that matches my skin and wont look like my face and neck dont match.