BY REVLON

Glides On Creamy Smooth. Finishes Powder Light.
Our Completely Undetectable 2-in-1 Cream To Powder Formula Gives You Perfectly Smooth, Even-toned Skin That Breathes And Feels Fabulous. The Coverage, And Your Look, Are Flawless.

• Glides On Creamy Smooth, Finishes Powder Light
  • Weightless Formula Lets Skin Breathe For A Naturally Perfected Look
  • Oil-free, Non-pore Clogging, And Irritant-free
  • Available In 8 Shades

Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
Review for: Medium Beige more...
I really love the creamy texture and the easy application. I finish with a little powder and it gave me a perfect look. I’m over 40 and it did not accentuate my wrinkles, it was moisturizing and light, I really enjoy this foundation.
Ines🌺 S.
Mount vernon
Review for: Sand Beige 03 more...
I love this compact foundation it comes with a mirror and a place for the sponge although i usesd the sponge but it absorbed to much foundation. Easy too work with very creamy and smooth.
Marlyn D.
Just picked this baby up. I haven't tried a compact foundation like this since high school and I forgot how much I loved it. I was looking for a drug store compact foundation that I can wear on a everyday basis. I didn't want anything heavy or cakey... this is so far everything I was looking for.
Soraya S.
Greenville, SC
This foundation was so light and a great every day foindation. The cream product dried to a powder one and didn't get caked up with other products. It wasn't very long wearing though. After a few hours either it started to break up in places or I got oily so I would need to touch up. Only other complaint was the color in the package is very different than when you apply it.
lura J.
ERWIN, TN
Review for: Revlon New Complexion Powder, Natural Tan 11, 0.35 Ounce more...
. I have very difficult skin to nail a shade down to. I prefer to use the age-defying powder as it Blends seamlessly with my Foundation. Revlon always has their products spot on in this is not a bad product it just was not for me
Lisa M.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Revlon New Complexion Powder, Natural Tan 11, 0.35 Ounce more...
Tried this on a whim and ended up really liking the color and consistency of it all. Totally trust in this long-time brand as well. Went on smoothly and stayed for hours, helped set makeup underneath too. Really wish I could find it on sale more often.
Megan H.
Review for: Revlon New Complexion Powder, Natural Tan 11, 0.35 Ounce more...
I bought this product bc I wanted to try something new. I purchased it from walmart & I am really not impressed! It doesn't stay on long and it was a little pricey. I don't recommend but I guess each skin type is different. Won't be buying again!
Briana L.
Flint, MI
I went to the drugstore to grab a cheap foundation until I could get to ulta. I am so surprised at how nice this foundation is and I'll be using it until it's all gone and may even repurchase it after!
Catherine B.
Natchitoches, LA
I'm not a big fan of complex make-up routines and my skin is too sensitive to cake on layers of foundation and powder without major breakouts. I decided to trade up from my go-to BB cream to this light foundation. Although it won't work as a "one-step" product for most people, it does for me.

I didn't give Revlon's product 5 stars because of the sub-par application. It takes a few moments to get rid of streaks and uneven spots with the supplied sponge. When the product is applied evenly, too much can make the small hairs on your face stand out. It takes one or two tries before it goes on evenly.

If you're looking for a product that will go on light and has a little bit of UV protection, this may be for you!
Ashley D.
I decided to give this foundation a shot because I read such great reviews. It goes on like a cream but dries into what feels like a powder and looks matte, which I love. However, it really clings to dry patches and makes my skin look dull instead of bright. I chose the shade "tender peach," so it may just be the shade, but I love the way it feels so much that I'm willing to give another shade a shot. I recommend it, but make sure you find the right shade and moisturize!
Amy O.
Orange, MA
Did anybody else find this very greasy? I have oily skin yes but the same type products from loreal wasn't at all.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this smooth complexion, and how long does it take to really work?
Nancy F.
nuevo laredo
Me encanta el productoo Lo bolvere a comprar
beatriz l.
Oxnard, CA
I would like to try this. I dont like packing my face with tons of foundation. I like something that matches my skin and wont look like my face and neck dont match.
Jennifer S.
I have oily skin, and I find that I have to reapply constantly for the coverage I want, anyone have better foundation they like better then this?

back