BY REVLON

Glides On Creamy Smooth. Finishes Powder Light.
Our Completely Undetectable 2-in-1 Cream To Powder Formula Gives You Perfectly Smooth, Even-toned Skin That Breathes And Feels Fabulous. The Coverage, And Your Look, Are Flawless.

• Glides On Creamy Smooth, Finishes Powder Light

• I would like to try this. I dont like packing my face wit...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin, and I find that I have to reapply const...1 Answers
Catherine B.
Natchitoches, LA
I'm not a big fan of complex make-up routines and my skin is too sensitive to cake on layers of foundation and powder without major breakouts. I decided to trade up from my go-to BB cream to this light foundation. Although it won't work as a "one-step" product for most people, it does for me.

I didn't give Revlon's product 5 stars because of the sub-par application. It takes a few moments to get rid of streaks and uneven spots with the supplied sponge. When the product is applied evenly, too much can make the small hairs on your face stand out. It takes one or two tries before it goes on evenly.

If you're looking for a product that will go on light and has a little bit of UV protection, this may be for you!
Ashley D.
I decided to give this foundation a shot because I read such great reviews. It goes on like a cream but dries into what feels like a powder and looks matte, which I love. However, it really clings to dry patches and makes my skin look dull instead of bright. I chose the shade "tender peach," so it may just be the shade, but I love the way it feels so much that I'm willing to give another shade a shot. I recommend it, but make sure you find the right shade and moisturize!
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
I'm sure this makes an excellent foundation, but I actually use it as a cream bronzer/contour! It's super creamy and pigmented and goes on really smooth and blends out well! I have fair/medium skin, and use the shade "Natural Tan 10" as a bronzer. It's good and inexpensive!
Kayla R.
Del Rio, TX
I didn't expect this product to be as good as it is! I needed something to wear to cover up my scars & was quick and easy and this stuff is perfect! I don't use the sponge it comes with, I use disposable sponges. But omg this product goes on so nice and it seriously covers EVERYTHING!!! I love it!!! I felt like it wasted quick though :/ I'll definitely be purchasing it again though :)
Yen L.
Menifee, CA
This product is very nice. You might have difficulty finding a color but if you do find one its convenient because the compact feels like liquid foundation. But when applied it dries like powder. This is beneficial for touching up after a long day without the necessity of grabbing liquid foundation as well as the brushes you may use when this is all in one.
Lisa H.
I canNOT rave enough about this foundation. I have been using it for 8-10 years now, when it 1st came out & the coverage is amazing. I have even received compliments from high end makeup users & artists. It goes on smoothly & is never greasy or heavy.
Just a tip...Walgreens typically runs a B1G1 on this product, so I always try to catch it there...who doesn't love saving money on your fav items..??!!
Emily K.
So my mom has used this for YEARS! She used to swear by it! But when I got older she stopped using it and has been trying a variety of different products saying that this stuff does nothing to hide her age. Whatever that means. It might have something to do with wrinkles but idk
Mikayla H.
La Crosse, WI
Oh my god this is the best foundation at the drug store for dry acne prone skin. The coverage is intense and amazing over blemishes or just regular redness. It lasts until you wash it off and you can apply it with anything. It looks great with fingers, a sponge, a brush.
Angel D.
I wasn't expecting this to not be a powder consistency, so it's taking some getting used to. I've used it a couple times so far but haven't thrown it out. It doesn't give the matte finish a powder gives, so I'm figuring out how to work it out with my powder.
Valerie g.
Midvale , UT
I am a total believer in this product! It goes on smoothly and never looks 'caked'. People compliment me all the time on my skin, and who am I to spoil their impression? It covers age spots and evens out the tone of ones skin while giving a matt-look. Perfect!
Amy O.
Orange, MA
Did anybody else find this very greasy? I have oily skin yes but the same type products from loreal wasn't at all.
Nancy F.
nuevo laredo
Me encanta el productoo Lo bolvere a comprar
Jennifer S.
I have oily skin, and I find that I have to reapply constantly for the coverage I want, anyone have better foundation they like better then this?
Precilla M.
New Britain, CT
Hey does anyone find this product very satisfying? I've been looking for a good powder set to use and I see that's it's 2 in 1 but does it work ?
beatriz l.
Oxnard, CA
I would like to try this. I dont like packing my face with tons of foundation. I like something that matches my skin and wont look like my face and neck dont match.