Revlon New Complexion Oil-free Liquid Makeup Foundation Spf 4 ( Natural TAN ) 1.2 Fl Oz.

BY REVLON

Revlon New Complexion Oil-free Liquid Makeup Foundation Spf 4 ( NATURAL TAN ) 1.2 Fl Oz. see more...

• What is your preferred way of applying this foundation?1 Answers
  • "Really good foundation for a drug store foundation!" in 1 review
  • "I absolutely love revlon foundation, it stays on a pretty good while, and matches with your skin very well!" in 1 review
  • "My holy grail foundation is the revlon colorstay!!!!" in 1 review
  • "Revlon makes very good drugstore foundations!" in 1 review
  • "I use the revlon colorstay liquid foundation." in 1 review
Haley.♥ R.
Banks, OR
A lot darker than I expected, tried to use it to match my summer tan. Great for oily skin though! It was super helpful for me and lasted all work day (10hrs). I would just purchase a slightly lighter shade next time.
Alecia N.
united states
It has a decent coverage and pleasent smell. Doesn't stay on too long on the face though even if you really build the coverage and set it as much as possible. It's gone in about 2-3 hours.
Deborah D.
Reading , MA
I use the revlon colorstay liquid foundation. I thought i would probably hate it because i can never find a good drugstore foundation but i was so wrong! I love this foundation so much; even more than my YSL or Kat Von D. It covers all imperfections and lasts all day.
Alicia S.
Tornado, WV
I have used the Revlong ColorStay liquid foundation in the past. It's not my all time favorite but I will probably purchase more if I run out of my favorite foundation. It stays well except for around my mouth (smile lines).
Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ
The formula of the foundation is great. Good coverage and works on almost all skin types. I wish they had more yellow understones but overall the foundation is awesome.
Frankie c.
Port St Lucie, FL
I own Revlon color stay foundation and it is by far my go to foundation over all high end products. It's full coverage and lasts all day just make sure to wear a primer to get a flawless look.
Amber A.
Before I changed foundation this was my go to! I love it! And it's affordable! Plus they are the first to have a color match me exactly.
Christina B.
Really good foundation for a drug store foundation! It wasn't a runny foundation like I thought I was gonna be and it has great coverage
ashley f.
Spring Lake, NC
I just can never get the right color..  but reckon is affordable and Always been great to me.. last’s long good coverage
Elizabeth B.
Cincinnati, OH
I didn't work with this foundations very much as it was way to red for my skin tone. It made me look like I had a bit of a sunburn.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
What is your preferred way of applying this foundation?