Revlon New Complexion Makeup, Medium Beige, 1.2 Ounces uploaded by Cintia M.
2 colors available

BY REVLON

For the look of perfectly natural skin. Light-as-air formula lets skin breathe. Covers imperfections for a smooth, even skintone. Oil-free; Non-pore-clogging; Irritant free. Made in U.S.A. see more...

• When did this come out and where could I get it?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sylvia S.
Sylvia S.
Brockton, MA
Almost an airbrush finish. Great coverage for the price. Only reason I'm not giving it a five is it flakes off if you don't use a good finishing powder.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Saint George, UT
I love this foundation. It gives a full coverage and it has a medium to think consistency. It glides on smoothly. I love it. It's a good drugstore foundation.
katherine t.
katherine t.
Bronx, NY
Feels like your moisturizing your skin when you apply it and yet it provides coverage for minor blemishes and smooths uneven skin tone.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Cadiz, KY
Makes face look good. Comparable to a lot of other good makeups I use. Recommended
Meegan S.
Meegan S.
Hamlin, Ny
I tried this last week and i tought it worked really well, i have bad acne and it did a pretty good job covering it, however i didn't like it enough to switch brands
Marisol V.
Marisol V.
Detroit, MI
I love the Revlon New Complexion Makeup Ivory Beige 01, Have exellent coverage and last all day.
Hayley S.
Hayley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was so light! I'm used to thick feeling make up, but this was great! I would definitely go back to this if I had to run to the store and pick it up quickly and inexpensively!
Cintia M.
Cintia M.
I had the Revlon New Complexion Makeup, in cameo beige 03, 1.2 ounces. It was very affordable and i liked the way it felt. it didn't feel cakey nor heavy. it had good stay power and let my skin breath. i think i would buy it again but there are too many options to try until i find the one i really can't replace
Callie W.
Callie W.
When did this come out and where could I get it?