BY REVLON

For the look of perfectly natural skin. Lightweight, oil-free powder for a natural finish. Controls shine so you look fresh for hours. Convenient for touchups. Oil-free, non-pore-clogging, irritant-free. Made in USA. see more...

Princess A.
Princess A.
Lasted longer than I expected and went really well with my skin complexion. I do t often use it though only when going to special events.
jerrica b.
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
Covers well and lasts all day long. Really great product for the price. However, it seems like I go through it fast than other foundations.
Sarina P.
Sarina P.
Foundation was lightweight, very blendable and had a decent amount of coverage. But, it seemed to break down quickly on my skin (I'm very oily) and I continuously needed to blot at regular intervals throughout the day.
Thais H.
Thais H.
Me gusta mucho esta base, no me deja el rostro grasoso y realmente le da un cambio total a mi rostro. Se siente fresca a diferencia de otras bases en las que se siente un pegoste jaja. La recomiendo, realmente es muy buena!!!
Catherine I.
Catherine I.
Richmond, TX
Does this foundation clog pores?