Revlon New Complexion Makeup uploaded by Cintia M.

BY REVLON

For the look of perfectly natural skin. Lightweight, oil-free powder for a natural finish. Controls shine so you look fresh for hours. Convenient for touchups. Oil-free, non-pore-clogging, irritant-free. Made in USA.

• When did this come out and where could I get it?2 Answers
  • Does this foundation clog pores?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Priscilla G.
Greeneville
I have tried this a couple of times.But it's not my favorite.It's just ok.I don't think i'll use it anymore.I have very dry spots on my face and this seemed to bring them out more.
Kara D.
Beech Grove , IN
I love their foundation. It's so light and creamy. I buy mine from a mass retailer but you can buy it anywhere. I use mine everyday. It's definitely everything i am looking for in a foundation. And matches perfectly with my skin tone.
Kayla F.
Phelps, KY
This foundation is decent,
It doesn't have great coverage, and I usually break out after using it but it does stay on all day. They could definitely improve the formula a little bit and it might be a pretty good foundation.
Hayley S.
It was so light! I'm used to thick feeling make up, but this was great! I would definitely go back to this if I had to run to the store and pick it up quickly and inexpensively!
Meegan S.
Hamlin, Ny
I tried this last week and i tought it worked really well, i have bad acne and it did a pretty good job covering it, however i didn't like it enough to switch brands
Nicole M.
Saint George, UT
I love this foundation. It gives a full coverage and it has a medium to think consistency. It glides on smoothly. I love it. It's a good drugstore foundation.
Sylvia S.
Brockton, MA
Almost an airbrush finish. Great coverage for the price. Only reason I'm not giving it a five is it flakes off if you don't use a good finishing powder.
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
Covers well and lasts all day long. Really great product for the price. However, it seems like I go through it fast than other foundations.
Princess A.
Lasted longer than I expected and went really well with my skin complexion. I do t often use it though only when going to special events.
katherine t.
Bronx, NY
Feels like your moisturizing your skin when you apply it and yet it provides coverage for minor blemishes and smooths uneven skin tone.
Catherine I.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Does this foundation clog pores?
Callie W.
When did this come out and where could I get it?