BY REVLON

For the look of perfectly natural skin. Lightweight, oil-free powder for a natural finish. Controls shine so you look fresh for hours. Convenient for touchups. Oil-free, non-pore-clogging, irritant-free. Made in USA.

Kara D.
Beech Grove, IN
I love their foundation. It's so light and creamy. I buy mine from a mass retailer but you can buy it anywhere. I use mine everyday. It's definitely everything i am looking for in a foundation. And matches perfectly with my skin tone.
Kayla F.
Phelps, KY
This foundation is decent,
It doesn't have great coverage, and I usually break out after using it but it does stay on all day. They could definitely improve the formula a little bit and it might be a pretty good foundation.
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
Covers well and lasts all day long. Really great product for the price. However, it seems like I go through it fast than other foundations.
Princess A.
Lasted longer than I expected and went really well with my skin complexion. I do t often use it though only when going to special events.
amy c.
Buckeye, AZ
Great coverage witbout feeling like youre wearing a ton of makeup. If you have dry skin I feel it shows cracks and creases more.
Penny G.
Orrville, OH
I love this foundation. It gives you very good coverage and goes on smooth & evenly. It lasts a good amount of time.
Brandi S.
Hendersonville
The foundation seemed to stay on pretty well, I purchased it at Walmart, the color match was a success....
Sarina P.
Foundation was lightweight, very blendable and had a decent amount of coverage. But, it seemed to break down quickly on my skin (I'm very oily) and I continuously needed to blot at regular intervals throughout the day.
Thais H.
Me gusta mucho esta base, no me deja el rostro grasoso y realmente le da un cambio total a mi rostro. Se siente fresca a diferencia de otras bases en las que se siente un pegoste jaja. La recomiendo, realmente es muy buena!!!
Catherine I.
Richmond , TX
Does this foundation clog pores?