Revlon New Complexion Correct & Conceal Blemish Stick Concealer uploaded by Josie S.

BY REVLON

Covers and corrects blemishes all day long! see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "this stick lasted me a long time! it never lets me down to conceal. covers dark circles under your eyes, as well as any blemishes or marks on your face. lasts throughout the day." in 5 reviews
  • "this did it's job but without a setting spray it slid right off my naturally oily face." in 3 reviews
E M E L Y R.
Doral, FL
This is your best friend, just find your skin tone and you're in heaven. I first used this one a summer ago, my mamma had one and I've firgotten mine at home, so I took hers and It was love at first sight. Smooth, easy to use, HYPOALLERGENIC, not oily, not too dry, easy to spread, and it stays there until removal. Perfect corrector.

The one I used before was Neutrogena's, it was liquit super liquid and it had a little brush at the end to spread it, but you needed too much and to mee if its liquid its very difficult to match my skin tone, so finding the right one was a chaos.
Ana Sofía V.
Es excelente para cubrir los puntos rojos que se forman en el rostro luego de tener una espinilla, es excelente producto, no le doy las 5 estrellas porque es muy grueso y debe difuminarse muy bien para que no quede como una capa y se note el acne y no se disimule.
Angelia E.
Troy, TX
I love my new Revlon Correct & Seal Blemish Stick Concealer. It's Corrective coloring is perfect to hide tired eyes and blemishes and it doesn't cost a fortune like many other products. It goes on smooth and last as long as my day. How have I made it this long without you?
Racheal P.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this product. Im able to get rid of those ugly blemishes and sun spots on my face by using this and being able to use my other concealer with this product. Is easy to blend and use and has a beautiful and clean end result.
Kelly H.
My skin is very pale/pink and has reddish undertones. Using this product helps me to not only correct spots and marks on my face before using concealer, but it also helps with toning down my overall face and skin tone, even when sunburned! Definitely recommend!!
Dot B.
Saco, ME
I always keep this stick handy. It's always in my drawer for when I have a break out. It's super easy to use and blends great and it covers your red pimples with ease. I would recommend this product to anyone. It's a must have for makeup lovers.
olivia h.
Whitesville, WV
I really love this counselor it does the job hiding my blemishes it goes on smoothly under my eyes and any were I use it and it really hides my dark circles under my eyes and my blemishes highly highly recommend this product
Amber S.
Although it feels a bit heavy on the coverage is amazing! My go to concealer when i need to correct a few blemishes! It works great for under eye also! And lasts all day without cracking!
Cheryl M.
Lorain, OH
Revlon New Complexion Correct & Conceal Blemish Stick Concealerworks great on the red marks on my face but does not help my under eye dark circles. the packageing is attractive and it is easy to use.
Jodi W.
Orlando, FL
This stick lasted me a long time! It never lets me down to conceal. Covers dark circles under your eyes, as well as any blemishes or marks on your face. Lasts throughout the day.
Siobhan B.
EDMONTON, AK
Is this product really effective? Most green concealers or primers I have don't give the effect I was looking for..?
Siobhan B.