Revlon New Complexion Concealer, SPF 15 uploaded by Cintia M.Revlon New Complexion Concealer, SPF 15 uploaded by Cintia M.Revlon New Complexion Concealer, SPF 15 uploaded by rebecca W.

BY REVLON

María Victoria P.
I have a pretty delicate skin so everytime I go out I have to wear some protection specially with my makeup my foundation has solar screen protector but my dermatologist suggested me to also wear some type of sunscreen protection on my powder so when I went to the closest CVS I found out this Revlon pressed powder which it said that has this type of protection, I bought it even though the price was a bit higher than other similar products, the results were pretty good so if you are a person who can afford this type of products I would really recommend it
Michaela G.
Bristol, RI
I live by this product. It is the exact shade that I need for a concealer, glides on the the skin very nicely no matter which tool I use to apply it, and its long lasting. It works for under eye, but works really great on blemishes/acne scars.
chris H.
Nine Mile Falls, WA
I really like this product. It goes on very smooth to touch up areas that I need a little help with during the day.   It works very well under the eyes and will cover spots that get uneven as the day progresses.   I would highly recommend this product to use while on the go.
Michelle M.
Braintree, MA
This concealer works just as it should. For a product that isn't very pricey, it is of good quality. It allows me to cover blemishes and dark spots with ease and blends well with my other makeup/foundation. I would purchase this product again.
Maria E.
Willamina, OR
This concealer is terrible. Don't cheap yourself out. Buy brand name make up like benefits or Mac they are a couple dollars more but last longer, a little goes a long way, and it's always the right color. This product gave my face allergies, my face is oily so it caused me to break out and give my face an infection. Bad product not recommended.
Eva R.
Excelente base de maquillaje esencial para cubrir tus imperfecciones de la piel, ademas ofrece protecciòn solar indispensables en estos climas tropicales, te ofrece una textura seca sin dejar tu piel pastosa o con sensacion de humedad. lo recomiendo, especial para pieles sensibles.
Samantha C.
Columbus, OH
Very smooth formula, but not for anything close to full coverage. It lasts for an average days wear. Comes with a mirror and a sponge applicator inside. The applicator stands up pretty well to frequent use.
valerie j.
Hobbs, NM
Picked this up o sale at Walgreens. Hoping it would work as I have very sensitive skin. Hoping it would work but to my disappointment I was allergic to it.
Jennifer W.
North Augusta, SC
Covers beautifully and had the perfect tone to match my fair skin tone. i ABSOLUTELY LOVE and recommend to any female who wants a solid, even concealer
Michele P.
Plattsburgh, NY
Great concealer. Cover up all your flaws and refresh during the day. Easy to apply and easy to clean off before bed. Highly recommend this product.
Brenda A.
Birmingham, AL
Does this really work well ?