Revlon New Complexion Concealer, SPF 15 uploaded by Cintia M.Revlon New Complexion Concealer, SPF 15 uploaded by Cintia M.Revlon New Complexion Concealer, SPF 15 uploaded by rebecca W.

BY REVLON

Maria E.
Willamina, OR
This concealer is terrible. Don't cheap yourself out. Buy brand name make up like benefits or Mac they are a couple dollars more but last longer, a little goes a long way, and it's always the right color. This product gave my face allergies, my face is oily so it caused me to break out and give my face an infection. Bad product not recommended.
Samantha C.
Columbus, OH
Very smooth formula, but not for anything close to full coverage. It lasts for an average days wear. Comes with a mirror and a sponge applicator inside. The applicator stands up pretty well to frequent use.
valerie j.
Hobbs, NM
Picked this up o sale at Walgreens. Hoping it would work as I have very sensitive skin. Hoping it would work but to my disappointment I was allergic to it.
Yvett G.
Arlington, TX
This made my face too cakey and it didn't really cover any blemishes. I like the 24 hour color stay foundation but this concealer didn't blend well
Sabrina S.
Bentonville, VA
What a great product. Goes on smooth and covers really well. You can get it at CVS and it is very affordable. The package is nice and easy to open.
Lilac D.
Collierville, TN
This concealer works very well and I would recommend it. The color and packaging are great and it lasts all day when you're wearing it.
Lisa C.
East Haddam, CT
Was okay - didn't feel like I was getting the level of coverage I need. Mixed skin type with dry on the cheeks and oily in the t-zone.
Erica W.
Riverview, Michigan
Great product for the price. I used this product and it worked nice even with my high end products. I like that it has SPF in it also.
Marglys C.
Medley, FL
Revlon new complexion concealer, spf 15 it's practical, portable and works great to hide my dark circles, it works fine to me!
Katie S.
Fallon, NV
I love this - coverage is great, it's not too oily and it stays on all day long which is nice because I rarely leave my desk.
Brenda A.
Birmingham, AL
Does this really work well ?