BY REVLON #48 in Makeup Tools

Neon Paddle Brush - Revlon's Neon is a fun coloful line with Ionic Technology that helps your hair be frizz free. This bursh is great for longer hair. You can use it to detangle, smooth curls or to create sleek straight styles. Features: Ionic Technology helps hair dry fast while retaining moisture and reducing frizz. Fun, Bright Neon Colors Long Rubberized Handle that makes styling easy YOU WILL RECIEVE 1 OF 3 COLORS  - Neon Paddle Brush see more...

Vanessa G.
Chillicothe, TX
Thought this brush wasnt going to be good but its a Pretty great brush cause it actually has cushion on the bottom when i tackle my tangles its by far one of the best brushes ive had
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
I have been using these paddle brushes for years, I have thick frizzy hair and this is the one that doesn't seem to break over time with use. It's a little higher in price, I'm talking a couple dollars, but well worth it.
Athena G.
I love revlon brushes! Specially this one my hair is really thick and long so they brush right through my hair i cant use little brushes and this one takes our all my knots and its the best.
Maria C.
I brought this for the fun colors, but after a week or so of use the bristles started to come off in small amounts at of time. Honestly wished it was more durable for simple hair brushing.
Cindy M.
I love it for my long hair, I constantly brush my hair, and this one Ive been using it for 5 months aprox and it works really nice on me.
Donita L.
I've had this brush for a while the bristles don't fall and goes through my hair rather smoothly and doesn't rip it out.
tomas f.
1134 bay 27 st far rockaway
Me gustaron mucho los recomiendo. muy bueno su producto efectivo sin duda la textura con la que está hecha es muy buena
Maria R.
Love this brush I have about three if them ,works well with my tangles in my hair ,Revlon is a great brand !!
Makinzee M.
Taylor, MI
Okay brush to get the job done. Price is okay. I like that it’s a wide brush for thick hair
⠀⠀⠀🌙 L.
Nezahualcóyotl
No noodles! That's my opinion about this product! I live it. You don't need to suffer when you are doing your hair!