Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder

$9.99 on ULTA
8.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

Undetectable coverage. Unbelievable complexion. Makeup so refreshingly light it melts right in, creating a fresh, even look. Pressed powder blends seamlessly with a lightweight

Non cakey
Available in 6 shades

EXPERT TIPS:

Using the puff applicator, apply over entire face smoothing over forehead, chin, nose and jawline. For optimal results, you can build until your desired level of coverage.

I have not been able to find this anywhere, and from what I've read it seems to be discontinued. Does anyone have any recommendation on a powder with similar consistency?
How well does this powder transfer onto the brush? I have been looking for a nice pressed powder but haven't been able to find one that gives a lot of product.
How does this compare to Revlons colorstay powder?
Start your review of Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder!
Auburn
It’s not the worst pressed powder out there. It’s definitely good for oily skin but is pretty cakey. It also doesn’t go on extremely well and makes me look splotchy. Again, it’s not awful but by no means the best out there.
Dry, Sensitive / Blackheads, Uneven Skin Tone
Stanton, KY
Great product great coverage. Great price range as well always looks fresh lasts long. No need to improve if the product works just fine and has a natural finish and I would recommend others trying this product
3474 Algiers Dr apt 1201
Very nice. I would definitely recommend if you going for a really nice modern look it's good it's a good for combination and yeston I would like to improve this product bicolor just what does keep your makeup in place all day I would recommend to everybody
Louisville, KY
Oh how I just adored this powder. Use along side the foundation and it’s a match made in heaven. I can seem to find it anywhere I. The stores I stop in. This powder and foundation was my holy grail.
Oily, Sensitive, Mature / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
west bend
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s a nice press powder and cover a lot, but it tend to make me cakey after a few hour when I start to get oily. Retouching it even makes it worse, you can see creases around my nose.
TOLLESON, AZ
Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder uploaded by Karen C.
As you can see from the picture, this is one of my favorite powders (I hit pan). Personally, I have extremely oily skin, therefore, I do not like thick, cakey powders. This is pigmented and has a light weight feel. I use this to set my foundation or to blend out any harsh lines (i.e. too much blush). This is a permanent staple in my makeup bag 😙
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Waukesha, WI
The Revlon Nearly Naked powder is as comfortable as being in your birthday suit. It's finely milled, lightweight, and non cakey. One of the least powdery-looking powders that I own. I appreciate the small mirror on the inside of the lid for on the go touch ups. I took one star off because the shade selection is poor. Thankfully, powders are more versatile in their shade range so it shouldn't be a major issue for most people.
Dry, Combination, Mature / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Hollywood, FL
I’ve had this product for a while and it’s the only products that I’ve hit pan on in my whole makeup collection. Last time I checked, the shade range was kind of dull so I’m not sure how much has changed but I use this powder to set my concealer, set my face, and retouch in shiny areas. This is my go to powder for EVERY makeup look. I have combination skin so if you’re oily or the like you should probably look into this if they have a shade you could use.
Combination / Puffiness, Fine Lines, Scarring
My mom just gave me this powder and girl!!!. It works so good as bronzer. It is not pigmented at all and it lasts almost the whole day, and I say almost because it depends of your day, if you go to the gym and start sweating of course it will come off faster.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Marysville, WA
I loved this powder! I'm very close to being out, and I'm very sad. I really liked this powder. It went on smoothly and it stayed on. I'm not sure if they sell it anymore because I bought it at Bartell's on clearance then half off that. Maybe just Bartell's was getting rid of it. I'll have to go check Ulta. Anyways, it's a really good product and I really recommend it to anyone looking for a really good face powder.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Ask a question to the Influenster community...