BY REVLON

Revlon Nearly Naked MakeupMakeup so refreshingly light, it melts right in, creating a fresh even look. So the only one that knows you are wearing makeup is you.Blends seamlessly, buildable coverage.Revlon's breakthrough nearly naked makeup balances skin and makeup so they work in perfect harmony. With buildable coverage and seamless blending, you are sure to cover flaws and perfect your skin's tone and texture. No heavy cakey or greasy mess.Available in 16 true to tone shades.TIPS: Apply to cleansed skin. Using your fingertips or applicator, blend foundation onto skin, starting in the center of your face, forehead, nose and chin blending outward. see more...

Brittney Rose D.
Wood lake, MN
Well it was "Okay" there was a certain smell to it I definitely didn't care for. The coverage was just okay nothing fantastic. If you have nearly perfect skin this would be good for you but if you have combination skin with blemishes please look somewhere else.
Katie W.
Not my favorite foundation. I'll use it in a pinch but if I can avoid it I absolutely do. It makes my skin break out and I just try to avoid having to use it in general. As stated I'll buy it if I had to but I don't go searching for it.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I really like this product as it goes on very soft and smooth. It blends nicely when using a sponge. It is very easy to apply and doesn’t clump in bottle . It covers very good, and you don’t need to use a ton of it so it lasts. I would recommend this product.
Erika B.
Conneaut, OH
Worked ok. I would have liked a little more coverage. Lasted about 6 hrs before breaking down around my nose and forehead (my usually spots) It does blend out pretty well. I won’t buy it again though. I have other foundations that have better coverage.
Chelsea L.
loretto
I felt I had to use more of this foundation to get my face covered. I’m not one that likes to use a ton of makeup. It blends well but have to do a lot of reapplying
Ashley w.
Bensalem , PA
I liked this foundation in the summer. I have to switch foundations throughout summer and winter. It has good coverage. It’s very long lasting. I think it has more of a matte finish. I would buy this again.
Meghan K.
Shelby
Kept my skin clear, wasn’t oily. The makeup stayed where it was supposed to and didn’t get spotty. I really love it, this product gave a matte finish and lasted all day. It is the only thing I buy!
Brenna P.
This was a mediocre foundation. It did what it needed to, but it wasn't great. It was very liquid and held medium to full coverage. It blended well and has a wide shade range.
Katie H.
Spring Arbor, MI
I am a very cheap girl when it comes to liquid foundation! I usually just slap it on my face so my skin doesn’t look dry with just powder. I love the coverage of this product and would buy again!
Eury C.
Bronx, NY
I honesty only used your product at my cousins house messing with her makeup things, i have cheap makeup at home but for the time being we had planned an outing and we were to far from my house so i decided to mix some of her contouring kits and her revlon naked foundation and made my skin complextion as she is lighter than me by a smuge. Im a guy but in order to cover up my blemishes i use either a concealer or foundation and that day i was licky she had some of the amazing foundation that made my skin look a feel flawless i love the heavy creamy feel to the cream as it dispensed imto my palm i just never forgot it and am glad i had the chance to share my experiences with this product on this site