BY REVLON

Makeup so Refreshingly Light, it Melts Right In, Creating a Fresh Even Look The only one that knows you are wearing makeup is you. Revlon s breakthrough nearly naked makeup balances skin and makeup so they work in perfect harmony. With buildable coverage and seamless blending, you are sure to cover flaws and perfect your skin s tone and texture. No heavy cakey or greasy mess. . see more...

• Where am I able to find this product?4 Answers
  • How is the staying power? Should I stick with color stay or check...1 Answers
  • I am about to run out of the foundation I currently use and am lo...2 Answers
Revlon Nearly Naked Makeup SPF 20
  • "It gave light to medium coverage, which is what I like, but I did get quite shiny in the T-zone so I would recommend setting it with a powder if you have combination to oily skin. " in 16 reviews
  • "I don't really have problem areas on my face just a little hyperpigmentation and this foundation is perfect for evening out my skin tone." in 11 reviews
  • "it's not a full coverage foundtaion, more like a medium coverage, but it evens out my skin tone and feels light on the skin." in 6 reviews
  • "This is light and good for those days when you want a more natural finish." in 5 reviews
  • "I like this because it's very light and actually looks like I'm not wearing foundation, while also covering my problem areas." in 5 reviews
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
I love this foundation! I used to use the Urban decay naked foundation and I find this very comparable, and at a great price! It likely does not last as long as more expensive products but at this time I am ok with that. I found a great shade that matches my skin. Tricky thing is that stores don’t have testers for these products and lately I have not been able to find it in stores but have been buying off of amazon.
Manuela A.
El Cerrito
Review for: Shell more...
I really like how this foundation looks on the only thing is that unfortunately for me it didn’t last that long maybe because of my combination skin. Put it’s light when you put it on I did a few more drops to get a full coverage. But other than that I still recommend it
Noor A.
Lincoln
Omg how am I gonna get this off literally this is so long wearing I can wear this for days without having to reapply lol what the heck what even is this I am in complete shock with this company like wtfff come through 😍😍😍
Maggie S.
Charlestown, NH
Not necessarily the right product for my skin, I broke out, but have had yet to find a foundation I don’t break out with. I still keep it around, and use it for other things
Stacy C.
I use this foundation when I tan in the summer and it’s amazing! It has amazing full coverage and makes my skin feel super soft! It doesn’t dry my face out like some foundations I have used!
Shantise W.
Warsaw, IN
This was the only foundation I've ever found that matched my skin ton completely flawless, unfortunately I haven't been able to find my shade in it any more but it's still an amazing product. I loved the coverage and the long lasting quality even in the heat.
Isabella B.
Review for: Ivory, Vanilla more...
Okay,it leaves the skin pretty oily but has spf which is super nice. Its pretty kong lasting and is good for dry skin and combination. For oily skin I wouldn’t recommend it since it already leaves the skin pretty oily.
Emily S.
High Point
Review for: Ivory more...
I’m not one to spend a lot of money on high end makeup, so this is a great alternative! It was a perfect match to my skin tone. It didn’t oxidize that much, which I was so happy about! I would definitely buy again!
Karissa S.
I really enjoy using this product on a daily basis. It’s easy to apply, stays on fairly well throughout the day, and is lightweight. It does have some shine to it, but just grab some powder and take the shine away!
Emily S.
Very light feeling make up. I use a makeup brush to apply and this makes it very easy. I bought mine from CVS. I also appreciate that it has 20 SPF for daily wear. Overall blends in with my very pale skin okay.
Tiffany C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Is there another foundation out there on the market that this is comparable to?
hali C.
Where am I able to find this product?
Cynthia J.
Glen Burnie, MD
Is there a formula for people with oily skin?
April C.
Los Angeles, CA
I am about to run out of the foundation I currently use and am looking into possible new foundations to try. I would like to know more about this. Is it natural looking? Does it last all day?
Pritha S.
Vancouver , BC
Has the spf in this caused anyone to breakout?