BY REVLON

Makeup so Refreshingly Light, it Melts Right In, Creating a Fresh Even Look The only one that knows you are wearing makeup is you. Revlon s breakthrough nearly naked makeup balances skin and makeup so they work in perfect harmony. With buildable coverage and seamless blending, you are sure to cover flaws and perfect your skin s tone and texture. No heavy cakey or greasy mess. . see more...

• Where am I able to find this product?4 Answers
  • How is the staying power? Should I stick with color stay or check...1 Answers
  • I am about to run out of the foundation I currently use and am lo...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "It gave light to medium coverage, which is what I like, but I did get quite shiny in the T-zone so I would recommend setting it with a powder if you have combination to oily skin. " in 16 reviews
  • "I don't really have problem areas on my face just a little hyperpigmentation and this foundation is perfect for evening out my skin tone." in 11 reviews
  • "it's not a full coverage foundtaion, more like a medium coverage, but it evens out my skin tone and feels light on the skin." in 6 reviews
  • "I like this because it's very light and actually looks like I'm not wearing foundation, while also covering my problem areas." in 5 reviews
  • "If you are looking for a natural look on the days you want to have the no makeup, makeup look, this is the foundation for you, or you can add an extra layer for more of a "medium" coverage." in 5 reviews
Emily H.
Pacific, WA
I like this foundation so much. First I love the SPF in it, protecting your skin is super important. The foundation itself is pretty lite weight, it was easy to move around and stayed on most of the day. I have had some that cake on really bad and this one didn't do that for me. They have a wide range of shades though I had to buy the fairest they had. Price range is pretty comparable to other drug store brands and for me I have found it to be a better fit for me then most.
Daiana u.
Esta fundación es ideal para personas que aman a permanecer natural. El acabado es mate y se ve muy bien, casi perfecto en la piel. La fórmula es ligero y es genial para el normal, los tipos de piel combinación.
Yo recomendaría este producto a personas que rara vez usan maquillaje, pero quieren encubrir lo imperfecciones. La propia fundación se seca rápidamente, por lo que tiene que trabajar rápido para obtener la cobertura que usted está apuntando!
Yasmeen F.
Acworth, GA
This foundation is great for people who love to stay natural. The finish is matte and looks great, nearly flawless on the skin. The formula is lightweight and it's great for normal, combination skin types.
I would recommend this product to people who rarely wear makeup, but want to cover up so blemishes. The foundation itself dries quickly, so you have to work FAST to get the coverage you're aiming for!
Marian M.
miami, FL
Okay I will be straight. I totally love this product! But I am not happy that Revlon is still not putting a pump on it so 2 stars only for the packaging. This feels so light. It has light coverage. I was afraid of switching to it after Revlon stopped producing the ColourStay foundation line. But it still does the job and since then, I had fun using naked foundations.
Rose B.
This is my ALL TIME favorite foundation. It has a thin consistency with decent coverage (I would say it has a medium, but buildable coverage). This foundation does pull a little yellow, but I think it would be amazing for oily or dry skin. If you're looking for an amazing drugstore foundation, I would say definitely try this one.
Melisa J.
Hillsboro, KS
Super totally in love with this foundation! A dupe for Urban Decay's Naked foundation. Applies amazingly. Coverage is great. A lighter feeling foundation. Buildable coverage! Super long last! The finish is gorgeous! Doesn't make me look oily and the price is stellar! Definite thumbs up! You NEED this foundation!
Jane B.
I bought this foundation in three different shades. I am really happy with my purchase, and you will be to if you only expect light to light medium coverage. The only downfalls are that I have only been able to find this at Walmart, which I do not visit often, and it does not seem to wear very long.
Tiffany D.
San jose, CA
This foundation has a good medium coverage and when it is applied, it stays matte. I also love how this formula stays on your skin and it feels very soft. The only thin I dislike about it is that it doesn't have a pump and that it is not safe for flash photography.
Annette N.
Hudson, FL
This foundation has sprisingly good coverage for light weight. Covers up inperfections without feeling thick. Last most of the day without moving around. I am a warm medium tone skin type. I'm Latin and sometimes I am difficult to match. I would buy this again.
Emily T.
Provo, UT
This foundation is light and does not clog up your pores. There are many shades for many different skin tones. It goes on smooth and does not looked caked on. It also has SPF 20 which is wonderful, because who wants sun damage? I would recommend it.
Tiffany C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Is there another foundation out there on the market that this is comparable to?
hali C.
Where am I able to find this product?
Cynthia J.
Glen Burnie, MD
Is there a formula for people with oily skin?
April C.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am about to run out of the foundation I currently use and am looking into possible new foundations to try. I would like to know more about this. Is it natural looking? Does it last all day?
Pritha S.
Vancouver , BC
Has the spf in this caused anyone to breakout?