BY REVLON

Revlon Nearly Naked Makeup Cappucino(pack of 2) ... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jayy E.
Kennesaw, GA
This foundation has amazing coverage and last all day. It an easy and even coverage. Only down side is it starts to look cakey when it’s humid outside so use no powder over it and use a very good setting spray when finished! 4 our of 5 star rating!
Beverly B.
The Vanilla shade matched the undertones in my skin perfectly. It's hard to find light foundations that aren't pink at the drugstore. This one is more yellow which is nice. Didn't last long on my oily skin though. Better suited for dryer skin types.
Anna D.
I've used this foundation, not the color. I do love Revlon so I tend to gravitate to this brand which is very affordable. I'd recommend it, bought mine at Target and it's a light weight foundation, love had it's not cakey feeling.
Cindy V.
South Gate, CA
It feels very natural and light. It isn't hard to find the right tone. Affordable. It doesn't leave your face feeling cakey or oily.
Nancy H.
Seatac, WA
I love that they have a wide variety of colors. I love the formula and how light it is, but I just love a littlw more coverage.
kelly k.
Morristown
I love this foundation, it's super light and smooth.
You hardly even realize you have it on. It's by far one of my favorites
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
Product apply well and smoothly, really recommend to other that want a great lasting product.I love this application
that m.
Dus sisjsbssjs ddjeudd djr rjrijrrjr rjieirjr rjkk3n rkkk3m3nenendnd dmemenene enemenenene. E e e ewow
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
A good foundation can really transform the way your skin looks. That’s why it’s so important to choose the best formula for your skin type! My skin is more on the dry side with very little discoloration and blemishes so I prefer a lightweight yet hydrating formula. I’ve tried a few different foundations but I always end up coming back to my beloved Revlon Nearly Naked. It’s the bomb!
Glorihect Z.
Excelente duración y cobertura dejando la piel aterciopelada y totalmente compactada con gran acabado