BY REVLON

Revlon Nearly Naked Makeup Cappucino(pack of 2) ... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is so good I love it and you would understand what I am saying if you just get this is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price
Beverly B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Vanilla shade matched the undertones in my skin perfectly. It's hard to find light foundations that aren't pink at the drugstore. This one is more yellow which is nice. Didn't last long on my oily skin though. Better suited for dryer skin types.
Anna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this foundation, not the color. I do love Revlon so I tend to gravitate to this brand which is very affordable. I'd recommend it, bought mine at Target and it's a light weight foundation, love had it's not cakey feeling.
Cindy V.
South Gate, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It feels very natural and light. It isn't hard to find the right tone. Affordable. It doesn't leave your face feeling cakey or oily.
Nancy H.
Seatac, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that they have a wide variety of colors. I love the formula and how light it is, but I just love a littlw more coverage.
kelly k.
Morristown
I love this foundation, it's super light and smooth.
You hardly even realize you have it on. It's by far one of my favorites
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
Beauty Junkie Expert
Product apply well and smoothly, really recommend to other that want a great lasting product.I love this application
that m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dus sisjsbssjs ddjeudd djr rjrijrrjr rjieirjr rjkk3n rkkk3m3nenendnd dmemenene enemenenene. E e e ewow
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
A good foundation can really transform the way your skin looks. That’s why it’s so important to choose the best formula for your skin type! My skin is more on the dry side with very little discoloration and blemishes so I prefer a lightweight yet hydrating formula. I’ve tried a few different foundations but I always end up coming back to my beloved Revlon Nearly Naked. It’s the bomb!
Glorihect Z.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excelente duración y cobertura dejando la piel aterciopelada y totalmente compactada con gran acabado