Revlon Nearly Naked Makeup

by Revlon

Revlon Nearly Naked MakeupMakeup so refreshingly light, it melts right in, creating a fresh even look. So the only one that knows you are wearing makeup is you.Blends seamlessly, buildable coverage.Revlons breakthrough nearly naked makeup balances skin and makeup so they work in perfect harmony. With buildable coverage and seamless blending, you are sure to cover flaws and perfect your skins tone and texture. No heavy cakey or greasy mess.Available in 16 true to tone shades.TIPS: Apply to cleansed skin. Using your fingertips or applicator, blend foundation onto skin, starting in the center of your face, forehead, nose and chin blending outward.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Nearly Naked Makeup!
Cassandra R.
very good coverage. I liked the application of it too. It was easy to apply. I am not very good at blending, my fault not the product.
Megan A.
fairfield
I like this foundation is a lot lighter on my no make make up days not oil at all the package is cute I like to see how much product I have left before it runs out & I need to run out to the store I would recommend this
HarPreet K.
Regina
Wonderful product. Doesn't even seems that you have applied something. Perfect for office makeup and for casual events. I will definitely recommend it
Ulva M.
Niagara Falls, ON
Revlon photo ready has a creamy texture. It glides over your skin smoothly and seamlessly. It has SPF20 so it protects you from sun damage. Super important especially around the eyes. Camouflages dark under-eye circles. Dont worry about looking bad because you didn't get enough sleep. You're covered. Erase imperfections anywhere . I can't think of anything bad to say.
stephanie F.
barrie, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
was not my favourite, made my skin look oily and didn’t have much coverage for my liking.
Aaliyah S.
It was really light coverage compared to the other Foundations that I have tryed out but over all it was okay but I don’t know if I would buy it again because it was kinda pricey compared to the elf cosmetics foundation.
Isabelle-Elena G.
third ave.
I love this for a light day makeup. it's lightweight but does the job! it's buildable but personaly I don't find it's necessary.
Theodora M.
Fort Erie
Worked as advertised was absolutely great! Would recommend to people with combination skin. Packaging looks nice maybe a little on the cheap side but the product overall was really good! I will be purchasing again:)
Logan B.
Ottawa
Personally, I think all of Revlon’s concealers and foundations are great products. They have always worked well for me and I’ve never had a problem. I was able to find a tone that really matched and it went on really well.
Khadija N.
toronto, ON
Its a light weight, great for any skin type, and an awesome summer foundation. I loved the packaging and would definitely buy it again since its affordable too. I recommend this to others as well. Its a must try!

Looking for your answer?