Revlon Nearly Naked Make up Foundation with Sun protection 30 ml-140 Natural Ocre

BY REVLON

Revlon's breakthrough nearly naked makeup balances skin and makeup so they work in perfect harmony. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ann E.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice medium coverage didn’t give me that full coverage not sure if maybe because it has spf 30 in it but overall great foundation if you don’t mind your own skin peeping thru!
Keely F.
I forgot this foundation even existed until I saw it pop up on my snaps! It had a very natural finish with a medium coverage. It was supposed to be comparable to Urban Decay Naked foundation and I would say they're decently comparable. I haven't seen this in stores recently which makes me think they discontinued it, but I did like it at the time from what I remember!
xochitl A.
Mebane, NC
Está base tiene un acabado en polvo con sub tono amarillo que nos viene bien a las pieles morenas me gusta pigmentación y dura aproximadamente 4 horas intacta no deja la piel oliosa me encanta porque su precio es accesible muy economía y buena

It is base has a powder finish with yellow sub tone that suits us well to brown skins I like pigmentation and lasts approximately 4 hours intact does not leave the skin olivia I love it because its price is accessible very economical and good
Mariam S.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
love this foundation, it's high coverage and it's blends so easily, i have oily skin and it's work for me and it last for the whole day. gives you a matte finish that i love and the best part is the price is very affordable. i really recommend this product !!!
chrys j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very light, great coverage and matched my skin perfecly!!! Has plenty of shades and did not budge once I put on my setting spray!! I would say it is light to medium coverage and great for wearing in hot weather! Very good for sensitive skin as well!!
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product highly recommend for all skin types doesn't leave lines around your face and goes well with most all powders it truly highlights your face beautifully I also buy it for my teenager and she has truly sensitive skin
Lauren R.
Clio, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is exactly what it claims....nearly naked. barely any coverage, so if that's what you're looking for, this is the product for you. I love I full-coverage, at least to cover my redness and uneven skin tone. This is so thin, and barely lasts. Would also be better with a pump.
Cheyenne R.
Abingdon, VA
I really do like this foundation it goes on really good and doesn't come off too easy. It inst too thick and it looks nice on. Its sort of a matte finish in my opinion. It blends very well. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that is thinking about it.
Patty a.
Shelby, OH
The revlon nearly naked foundation is what I trying at the moment it is lightweight and seems to be ok for my combination skin I personally think it feels like a matte finish I'm going to keep using the foundation till it's gone and will probably purchase again.
Alex H.
I like having this light foundation, especially for spring/summer when I don't need much coverage. For a drugstore product I'm always happy with its performance. Especially paired with a primer and a setting powder, it's like any high-end product.
Shuquin F.
Orange, NJ
Do you have any samples or coupons