Revlon Nearly Naked Make up Foundation with Sun protection 30 ml-140 Natural Ocre

BY REVLON

Revlon's breakthrough nearly naked makeup balances skin and makeup so they work in perfect harmony. see more...

Buy on Amazon
xochitl A.
xochitl A.
Mebane, NC
Está base tiene un acabado en polvo con sub tono amarillo que nos viene bien a las pieles morenas me gusta pigmentación y dura aproximadamente 4 horas intacta no deja la piel oliosa me encanta porque su precio es accesible muy economía y buena

It is base has a powder finish with yellow sub tone that suits us well to brown skins I like pigmentation and lasts approximately 4 hours intact does not leave the skin olivia I love it because its price is accessible very economical and good
Keely F.
Keely F.
I forgot this foundation even existed until I saw it pop up on my snaps! It had a very natural finish with a medium coverage. It was supposed to be comparable to Urban Decay Naked foundation and I would say they're decently comparable. I haven't seen this in stores recently which makes me think they discontinued it, but I did like it at the time from what I remember!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Kettering, OH
Unsure if the sun protection actually works because I never trust just makeup to protect my skin from the sun...but decent foundation! It is not the most matte I have ever used and it is not the most full coverage but I like it for more casual days when you don't need a fully matte look!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Clio, MI
This is exactly what it claims....nearly naked. barely any coverage, so if that's what you're looking for, this is the product for you. I love I full-coverage, at least to cover my redness and uneven skin tone. This is so thin, and barely lasts. Would also be better with a pump.
Dayana G.
Dayana G.
I liked the color and it seems to last all day. I'd purchased it to mix with another one I thought might be too light. This one actually ended up being the perfect match! I like how light it is but I believe with repeated application, it would cover even more.
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Peru, IN
I love how lightweight this foundation is. If you want a light cover to go to the beach or on the boat this is what I use. My face is protected for the whole day while I'm cruising in the canal.
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
I feel like everyone has a different type of skin u just need to find the right color and this worked perfectly good for me
Anna D.
Anna D.
I love this product! It is budget friendly and matches my skin tone perfectly! I keep using this product for foundation.
Sherie S.
Sherie S.
This is my go to foundation! I love that it has sun protection in it! It goes on the smoothly and stays fresh all day!
Génesis I.
Génesis I.
Miami , Florida
muy buen acabado y buena duración, me ayuda bastante a cubrir las imperfecciones de mi rostro de manera prolija
Shuquin F.
Shuquin F.
Orange, NJ
Do you have any samples or coupons