Revlon Nearly Naked Liquid Makeup, 240 Toast uploaded by Andrea R.Revlon Nearly Naked Liquid Makeup, 240 Toast uploaded by Leidy A.

BY REVLON

Makeup so refreshingly light, it melts right in, creating a fresh even look. So the only one that knows you are wearing makeup is you. Blends seamlessly, buildable coverage. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Denise R.

I love how lightweight it is. I can barely feel it on my skin which I love. It blends and buffs easily with my fingertips and also with my foundation brush. It doesn't cling onto the dry patches I have on my face which makes me love it even more. I definitely recommend this product.
Camille R.
Good , light, wearable foundation. This is one of those ill own forever and use on and off because I like change, this stays out, unlike the graveyard foundations I have collected . This is light coverage, yet it creates the illusion of better textured skin, for me and it blends seamlessly. I won't buy again but glad I tried it. Its almost like a tinted moisturizer.
Tierney S.
I've used this foundation once and I really wanted to like it but unfortunately I couldn't. I have normal skin so I usually don't get oily but with this foundation I found myself touching up more then I would have liked. I'm going to have to pass on this foundation.
Janene C.
Antioch, CA
This was just OK for me not a lot of coverage it felt lifeless I wouldn't be buying this it's cakey and not build able it also don't stay put for long
Samantha M.
Forsyth, GA
This product is great! Covers & conceals what I need it to without looking fake. The price is great & so is the quality.
YAsmel S.
New York
I loved it it looks really good on my skin and it last few hours so it is good. It can improve more
Andrea R.
Orlando
It is a good makeup base, it does not leave patches and it is long lasting. There are better ones but with respect to the price it is super good, they import it to Mexico, Argentina and Venezuela.
Leidy A.
bogota
mi base es buenisima es totalmente mi tipo antes todas las bases me dajaban parches y la verdad eran horribles pero esta es la mejor de todas me gustan muchisimo se esparce bien por mi cara no es pesada y es lijera contrasta con mi piel realmente natural  por aqui dejo una foto donde tengo un brillo color fuscia de revlon es una marca que vale la pena comprar.
Menisha G.
This foundation is awesome gives a very good coverage and stays on all day with flawless finish and non cakey.
It's pairs best with the nearly naked pressed powder. I would recommend this product to everyone!
Elaine R.
Bronx
La quiero full es bella me encanta ya la tuve una vez y quiero volver a usarla es la mejor de verdad que se las recomiendo