BY REVLON

Brenda R.
Brenda R.
San Francisco, CA
Revlon is a very good drugstore make up everything is really good quality I really like this brand
Shay S.
Shay S.
Johnstown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the shade and the price really isn't bad either. I wish that there was a more pink color option
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
Green Bay, WI
Goes on smooth and stays on all day and doesn't make me break out and I have sensitive skin
Alexandria A.
Alexandria A.
Dayton, NV
Love this blush! It's a very pretty shade and well pigmented. Not a color I can wear during winter when I'm pale but it looks great on tan summer skin!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Would be the perfect blush for me to give a natural look! I've been looking for blush for my upcoming formal
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
I like cream blushes more than powder but this one adds a really nice natural Roseiness to cheeks which I like. It is nice for a night out where you may get a little by flushed from a drink with the girls.
Amandah L.
Amandah L.
Madison, WI
This is a very beautiful blush. It is quite pigmented. But a little goes a long ways. I get these at Walmart or any drugstores and they always have fhese
Karina J.
Karina J.
My mom uses this color of blush and she is light completed so it looks really natural and pretty. I like it
kimberleigh.frazier
kimberleigh.frazier
Center
Beautiful color and very well pigmented. This is a great color for winter and summer. Love it!
izabella  n.
izabella n.
Tracy, CA
I just bought this blush and I love the color but the brush I do not like it sucks I use my own