Revlon Naturally Glamorous Blush On uploaded by Leslie M.Revlon Naturally Glamorous Blush On uploaded by hadil k.

BY REVLON

Martha R.
Talent, OR
It’s very pigmented yet very subtle I really like how it has a slight shimmer , not too much ! It really pinkens up your cheeks to a rosy light color and it is very affordable I will definitely be buying again after I use it up 👏
Jaysreview💋 W.
i have sensitive skin on my face so i dont like to use too much makeup that will irritate it but this blush is pretty good its light on the skin and it didnt make my face itchy it also didnt rub off easily i think its more for a night look rather than a day look
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
I like cream blushes more than powder but this one adds a really nice natural Roseiness to cheeks which I like. It is nice for a night out where you may get a little by flushed from a drink with the girls.
Maria L.

The tone of blush is cute, it does not work me personally because I am white skin but I think a brunette girl would work perfectly.. my skin looks matte
Amandah L.
Madison, WI
This is a very beautiful blush. It is quite pigmented. But a little goes a long ways. I get these at Walmart or any drugstores and they always have fhese
Alexandria A.
Mesa, AZ
Love this blush! It's a very pretty shade and well pigmented. Not a color I can wear during winter when I'm pale but it looks great on tan summer skin!
Linda J.
Pauls Valley , OK
Revlon blush works great on my skin. The color looks cute and it lasts all day. I used to use it all the time in high school and loved it.
Claudia B.
Raleigh , NC
Producto reckon me encanta usarlo producto de muy buena calidad y solo aplica un poco ya con eso ya tiene buena cantidad para aplicarlo
ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
Sherman, CT
This is a pretty blush! It has good pigment and it is easy to blend. Very affordable and found at local drugstores!
Ashley D.
Would be the perfect blush for me to give a natural look! I've been looking for blush for my upcoming formal