Revlon Naturally Chic Nails uploaded by LEAR26444 | JHASMIN RIVAS R.
2 colors available

BY REVLON #26 in Press-on Nails

Perfect French at Your Fingertips Chip Proof Includes 3g Glue 36 Nails in 12 Sizes Contents:   36 Nails Bond Enhancer Buffer Maxi-Bond® Glue 0.10 oz Manicure Stick Packaged in Mexico; Nails - China, Glue - Japan/India/Thailand, Buffer - China, Stick-China. Please send any questions or comments to Pacific World Corporation, P.O. Box 51210, Irvine, CA  92629-1210 or email questions@pwcosmetics.com Product Ingredients: Nails:  Plastic. Glue:  Ethyl 2-Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate see more...

• I usually get my nails done at a salon but has anyone tried thevery...1 Answers
  • What are the best nails to try for someone with s...Be the first to answer!
  • Are these actually any good? I've always wanted to try them because...1 Answers
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Not the best option for pressed on nails.
Some fell off for me the very next day. I may have been a little careless with handling my nails since I'm used to the durability of acrylic nails but I was disappointed with its longevity. For the price, if you're looking for a quick way to make your nails look cute and done for just an event or night out, this is definitely an affordable option!
Anisa N.
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: Audrey, Amelie
I live for press on nails, I used to be one of those girls in the nail shop every two weeks getting a fill I would always have acrylic nails, but I started to get bothered with how my natural nail looked when the acrylic nails came off. My nails were so weak and frail I ended up trying nexgen powder after that and the same thing happened. I found myself spending way to much money at the nail salon every two weeks. I ended up stumbling upon a DIY video on youtube on how to do your own acrylic nails I thought that itd help with the saving money situation but that didn't help the fact my nails were still getting damaged after the fact. I happened to find another video with press ons and how to make them look natural. after watching the video I ended up going to the store and stocking up on press ons. all colors designs lengths and shapes. everyone always complemented me on my nails and asked me where I got my nails done at and were always surprised when I told them my nails were press on. but ever since ive been using press on my nails are able to grow stronger without having to deal with the weak nail bed and breaking finger nails and ending up with num nums for fingers because the acrylic damaged your nail. these press ons are a good investment and I highly recommend all the  ladies give them a try. I ended telling a co worker about them and she came to work the next day with her own press ons she was so excited to show me.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
I love the elegance of a french manicure, but who can sit in the salon for 90 minutes? They always for perfectly and stay on for at least 10 days. If you first buff your nails really really good and then rub them with rubbing alcohol and then put the glue and then the nail on they stay on really well even through daily work and household activities!
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Madison, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way the nail looks so natural. Tho they are very flimsy an break easily, use caution while wearing them or you'll break a nail!
Oriana M.
Oriana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lo mejor para tener unas uñas naturales desde cualquier lado súper prácticas para ponerla de verdad las amor
Evelyn A.
Evelyn A.
Decatur , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good, sizing was off on some of the nails but I made it work will buy again
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Great nails and good price for anyone who cant grow perfect nails and or those who choose to save rather than go to a salon
Myra P.
Myra P.
Love love love putting on nails! Not like before where they would just fall right off! These days they are made to last! Just take the time!
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Pulaski, VA
I've got small fingers and nails and I can usually find smaller nails through revlon than any other brand.
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Tumwater, WA
I liked thes nails because they do not chip I would buy this nails again they are rally nice.
jamie b.
jamie b.
Corona, CA
Who else finds that these actually work really well
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Are these actually any good? I've always wanted to try them because going to the salon is way too much money for me! Do they look tacky and fall off straight away?
Charlotte P.
Charlotte P.
New Braunfels, TX
Will this nail work with someone who is on 12 different medications? and what type of glue is used cause the nail glues don't work with me?
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
Erie, CO
About 2 weeks
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
Do these look realistic ?