Add a Photo

By REVLON
#17 in Press-on Nails
Perfect French at Your Fingertips Chip Proof Includes 3g Glue 36 Nails in 12 Sizes Contents:   36 Nails Bond Enhancer Buffer Maxi-Bond® Glue 0.10 oz Manicure Stick Packaged in Mexico; Nails - China, Glue - Japan/India/Thailand, Buffer - China, Stick-China. Please send any questions or comments to Pacific World Corporation, P.O. Box 51210, Irvine, CA  92629-1210 or email questions@pwcosmetics.com Product Ingredients: Nails:  Plastic. Glue:  Ethyl 2-Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Not the best option for pressed on nails.
Some fell off for me the very next day. I may have been a little careless with handling my nails since I'm used to the durability of acrylic nails but I was disappointed with its longevity. For the price, if you're looking for a quick way to make your nails look cute and done for just an event or night out, this is definitely an affordable option!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Southampton, NY
I love the elegance of a french manicure, but who can sit in the salon for 90 minutes? They always for perfectly and stay on for at least 10 days. If you first buff your nails really really good and then rub them with rubbing alcohol and then put the glue and then the nail on they stay on really well even through daily work and household activities!
Oriana M.
Oriana M.
Lo mejor para tener unas uñas naturales desde cualquier lado súper prácticas para ponerla de verdad las amor
Evelyn A.
Evelyn A.
Decatur , GA
Pretty good, sizing was off on some of the nails but I made it work will buy again
Annette L.
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
While Revlon is a great brand this product just isn't great. I will not recommend this product to anyone.
Molly H.
Molly H.
Was In love with the way these nails look but the bad part is they fell off after a day. Perfect for a special occasion or a night out but if you want something that will last longer I do not suggest these
These nails are very clean and pretty while they last because these nails did not stick very well and fell off soon after application
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Tumwater, WA
I liked thes nails because they do not chip I would buy this nails again they are rally nice.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Pulaski, VA
I've got small fingers and nails and I can usually find smaller nails through revlon than any other brand.
Myra P.
Myra P.
Love love love putting on nails! Not like before where they would just fall right off! These days they are made to last! Just take the time!
jamie b.
jamie b.
Corona, Ca
Who else finds that these actually work really well
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Are these actually any good? I've always wanted to try them because going to the salon is way too much money for me! Do they look tacky and fall off straight away?
Charlotte P.
Charlotte P.
New Braunfels, TX
Will this nail work with someone who is on 12 different medications? and what type of glue is used cause the nail glues don't work with me?
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
Erie, CO
About 2 weeks
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
Do these look realistic ?