Revlon Naturally Chic Nails uploaded by Jhasmin P.

BY REVLON

Perfect French at Your Fingertips Chip Proof Includes 3g Glue 36 Nails in 12 Sizes Contents:   36 Nails Bond Enhancer Buffer Maxi-Bond® Glue 0.10 oz Manicure Stick Packaged in Mexico; Nails - China, Glue - Japan/India/Thailand, Buffer - China, Stick-China. Please send any questions or comments to Pacific World Corporation, P.O. Box 51210, Irvine, CA  92629-1210 or email questions@pwcosmetics.com Product Ingredients: Nails:  Plastic. Glue:  Ethyl 2-Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate

sophia i.
Houston
Review for: Audrey, Amelie more...
I live for the press on nails, I used to be one of those girls in the nail shop every two weeks getting a fill I would always have acrylic nails, but I started to get bothered with how my natural nail looked when the acrylic nails came off. My nails were so weak and frail I ended up trying NexGen powder after that and the same thing happened. I found myself spending way too much money at the nail salon every two weeks. I ended up stumbling upon a DIY video on youtube on how to do your own acrylic nails I thought that its help with the saving money situation but that didn't help the fact my nails were still getting damaged after the fact. I happened to find another video with press ons and how to make them look natural. after watching the video I ended up going to the store and stocking up on press ons. all colors designs lengths and shapes. everyone always complimented me on my nails and asked me where I got my nails done at and were always surprised when I told them my nails were press on. but ever since I've been using press on my nails are able to grow stronger without having to deal with the weak nail bed and breaking fingernails and ending up with num nums for fingers because the acrylic damaged your nail. these press ones are a good investment and I highly recommend all the ladies give them a try. I ended telling a co-worker about them and she came to work the next day with her own press ones she was so excited to show me.
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
Review for: Audrey, Amelie more...
Honestly, I can’t say enough good things about these press ons! I used to be the girl who went out and got her nails done every few weeks because I wanted to feel “girly” and “put together” all of the time. However, that definitely put a big hole in my pocket.
These nails come in so many different designs, patterns, and colors! They come in different lengths as well. You can definitely find one that will fit your mood.
The wear time with these is about a week. I wear them for a week and then I take them off and redo them. They didn’t chip or fall off within that week that I tried them.
If you are looking for a cheap alternative to getting your nails done at a salon - this is your best bet!
Melissa M.
I love the elegance of a french manicure, but who can sit in the salon for 90 minutes? They always for perfectly and stay on for at least 10 days. If you first buff your nails really really good and then rub them with rubbing alcohol and then put the glue and then the nail on they stay on really well even through daily work and household activities!
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: Audrey, Amelie more...
I live for press on nails, I used to be one of those girls in the nail shop every two weeks getting a fill I would always have acrylic nails, but I started to get bothered with how my natural nail looked when the acrylic nails came off. My nails were so weak and frail I ended up trying nexgen powder after that and the same thing happened. I found myself spending way to much money at the nail salon every two weeks. I ended up stumbling upon a DIY video on youtube on how to do your own acrylic nails I thought that itd help with the saving money situation but that didn't help the fact my nails were still getting damaged after the fact. I happened to find another video with press ons and how to make them look natural. after watching the video I ended up going to the store and stocking up on press ons. all colors designs lengths and shapes. everyone always complemented me on my nails and asked me where I got my nails done at and were always surprised when I told them my nails were press on. but ever since ive been using press on my nails are able to grow stronger without having to deal with the weak nail bed and breaking finger nails and ending up with num nums for fingers because the acrylic damaged your nail. these press ons are a good investment and I highly recommend all the  ladies give them a try. I ended telling a co worker about them and she came to work the next day with her own press ons she was so excited to show me.
Sharon S.
Not the best option for pressed on nails.
Some fell off for me the very next day. I may have been a little careless with handling my nails since I'm used to the durability of acrylic nails but I was disappointed with its longevity. For the price, if you're looking for a quick way to make your nails look cute and done for just an event or night out, this is definitely an affordable option!
Katie H.
Dickson , TN
I would much rather polish my nails a color then use "glue on" or "stick on" nails. Waste of money, no matter the brand name. Hurt just as much as acrylics and will pop off in water, while your sleeping, or, just for fun.
Daisy R.
The nails are easy to put on and look great. Unfortunately because of the glue the nails do not stick for long especially when coming into contact with water. I would recommend wearing them on one special day/night out.
Laura M.
Eagle Lake, TX
No time for a mani? no problem these revlon Naturally chic nails really did look good. I didn't have time to get a manicure for a special ocationa and ended up buying these. They stuck really well and lasted all day/night.
Molly H.
Was In love with the way these nails look but the bad part is they fell off after a day. Perfect for a special occasion or a night out but if you want something that will last longer I do not suggest these
Torrie H.
LOVE These nails. I found them at CVS during a sale and thought why not give them a try. They looked so natural and lasted a long time once applied, definitely worth the price :) :)
jamie b.
Whittier, CA
Who else finds that these actually work really well
Sophia A.
Erie, CO
About 2 weeks
Dhara P.
Regina, SK
I usually get my nails done at a salon but has anyone tried theverything nails is it easy to remove and does it hurt while removing them and are there any side effects on our own nails after using them ???
Leancey  C.
Poway, CA
How long do they last?
April G.
Clinton, PA
How well do these stay on?