BY REVLON

Buy on Amazon
April F.
Oak Grove , MO
These are great for my daughter's, they look good and are perfect for temp nails! They stick well but can be removed easily. With sports and high school functions they can't get their nails done with full acrylics so these work perfect for special events of just in a hurry and wanna look nice! And they are totally inexpensive too! Give them a try!
Yessica C.
Used these nails years ago. They did not really last for very long. It's good to use for like a special occasion and just that because after some time they begin to get loose and lifted. I would use this product again for only special occasions and have them come off right after.
Summer S.
New Braunfels
As far as glue on nails go, these are ok. For the price you expect them to last about 24 hours. I would not expect them to stay on past that especially if you gave a life and do dishesor anything in water
Laura C.
Los Angeles
These are great if you donā€™t want a permanent manicure. Many of my friends where these when dealing cards in Vegas since nails chip so easily as a card dealer. Great value as well. Look like a real manicure when applied.
Braelynn H.
american fork, utah
I hate fake acrylic nails. They damage your nails. This product helps you to have that look without ruining your nails. They do fall off though and you have to glue them back on.
Ellie B.
Woodward, OK
I used these one time when I was in a pinch for a manicure without the funds or time to get them done professionally ! I was skeptical but they actually turned out pretty nice! They were easy to apply and easy to remove when I was done with them. I definitely prefer a salon manicure but if this is your only option they will definitely do the job!
tiffany c.
Humble, TX
These are great
The trick to any glue in nails is you have to file/buff the top of your nail. If you don't your nail will be too smooth.

The glue lasts 7 days like it says. Relatively easy to take off. Soak your nails in nail polish remover and clip them down. Sometimes after soaking you can lift the nail off easily.

Pretty nails
Jayy S.
Los Angeles, CA
I use to wear these a lot when I was a freshman in high school they didn't seem to last much they usually came off when I was washing my hands or washing my hair in the shower used them a few times but I don't see myself using them again
Jasmine M.
Millersville, MD
I got so many compliments on these glue on nails! They donā€™t look fake and the glue is amazing, they never fell off. Easy to apply and pretty affordable. I would buy again and recommend to my friends!
Jessica F.
Burnsville
I don't like these as much as i though i would. i first tried these when i was in high school. i thought i was the cool kid wearing them. now, i just realize that it makes my hands look funny because you can never get the right size nail on every finger.
Mariah K.