BY REVLON

Ellie B.
Ellie B.
Woodward, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used these one time when I was in a pinch for a manicure without the funds or time to get them done professionally ! I was skeptical but they actually turned out pretty nice! They were easy to apply and easy to remove when I was done with them. I definitely prefer a salon manicure but if this is your only option they will definitely do the job!
Kassie P.
Kassie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love glue press on nails!! They are cost effective and look great! Sometimes, the glue can get messy but I have always gotten compliments on my nails and they look great in photos!
Leyla R.
Leyla R.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great wore these for about 7 to 8 days they didnt chip or come off i took them off how ever the glue did damage my natural nail a little bit
Jen M.
Jen M.
New Galilee
I absolutely love these nails. I never get my nails done. I always buy these and put them on myself!  I love the variety of them.
Yani M.
Yani M.
Fair Lawn
Tips have a great natural look. And has easy application which a plus!! I would defienlty recommend this to a friend.
Gina M.
Gina M.
It's not that they're terrible, they're just terrible for your nails. When you use this stuff, it weakens your natural nail so I try to stay away from it.
tiffany c.
tiffany c.
Humble, TX
These are great
The trick to any glue in nails is you have to file/buff the top of your nail. If you don't your nail will be too smooth.

The glue lasts 7 days like it says. Relatively easy to take off. Soak your nails in nail polish remover and clip them down. Sometimes after soaking you can lift the nail off easily.

Pretty nails
patty o.
patty o.
Conway, AR
This product is great for on the go. Its pretty simple and very stylish. It also doesn't take forever to come off