Revlon Nail Stay Maximum Wear Glue-on Nails

Has anyone tried these? What was your luck with them?
May I have a sample for a YouTube vid for free pls?
How many days do they last?
Start your review of Revlon Nail Stay Maximum Wear Glue-on Nails!
How would you rate this product?
Whenever you’re looking for a quick alternative to a great manicure, go for glue on nails. These worked quite good for me and weren’t on the very expensive side. I’d highly recommend them to people who like to experiment and aren’t willing to spend a couple of extra pounds on other similar but better products. Whenever you’re looking for a quick alternative to a great manicure, go for glue on nails. These worked quite good for me and weren’t on the very expensive side. I’d highly recommend them to people who like to experiment and aren’t willing to spend a couple of extra pounds on other similar but better products.
Niagara on the lake, ON
 It’s quite good for just temporary wear, they stay on for a couple hours so when I have parties and need a quick manicure they definitely come in handy. Obviously I would prefer a manicure from the salon rather than this as this one is not long lasting and the glue isn’t the best, but i would definitely recommend it for if you’re in a hurry and need your nails looking good.
London , Newham
These nails were pretty cute and lasted about a week and a half on me. I’m still giving them a 5 star still because that’s pretty good for glue on nails. I also like how natural they look and it’s very easy to apply. Sometimes when you don’t feel like doing anything fancy but need a quick fix these are all good to go!
Purchased at: CVS
They are pretty but they are not the best.. I think they charge to much... I had a problem with getting them to want to stay on my nails... I think with a better type of glue they would be a lot better... I don't recommend you getting these if you're going to be doing a lot of work with your hands..
6816 w Bethany home Rd apt 10
these are actually pretty cool to use your nails actually really look like your real nails I have tried them and they are really pretty and retreated to it like just with a regular had so much about as good as these are really pretty and they won't really look pretty all I want to say thank you
I used to use this when I was like 15,I liked it back then but how I wish there was other styles maybe there is but in my local store there wasn’t,the glue really sticks to the nail for like only two weeks but its ok,the nails i give it a 6/10 french tips now are like meh
phagwara
I got this one as a gift from my aunt she bought it from America and one thing I loved about these nails is that they are ready to go it only takes few minutes to wear, if you don’t have that much time to get acrylic nails then this one is best and cheaper then that.
international city dubai
These are best and easy to wear during parties or at home when you fail to grow pretty nails 😂 but really their nails are amazing less pricey i mean cheap and best quality. Girls do try them ! Totally recommended to others becz this is an amazing and honest review 💋💋
San Luis Río Colorado
Me gustan, muchas ya que son muy prácticas, fácil de aplicar, muy bonitas es súper sencillo usarlas queda un acabado de salón con diseños que parese que durante horas para cualquier tipo de emergencia rápido las consigues y las aplicas y listo lucen hermosas.