Revlon Nail Scissors uploaded by Maria W.

BY REVLON #30 in Nail Clippers

Nail Scissors Perfectly aligned fine curved lades for maximum precision. Stainless Steel Lifetime Guarantee Over 75 years of Superior Quality. Precision Crafted, fully inspected to assure exceptional performance. For beauty tips or product information, visit revlon.com or call 800-4-REVLON Revlon Lifetime Guarantee Against Manufacturing Defects: Revlon will replace with same or similar tool at no charge if implement fails due to defective material or workmanship. To return: Pack in a padded envelope, describe defect & mail, insured, to: Revlon Consumer Information Center, PO Box 6113, Oxford, NC 27565. Allow about 4-6 weeks for return. Guarantee void if implement is abused or rusted. Valid on the US & Canada only.   see more...

• Can you use these to trim eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • I have low vitamin D most of the times an I do take a script vitami...1 Answers
Erin B.
Erin B.
Fort Collins, CO
Bonus use - great for trimming straying eyebrow hairs! Ok, so these are nail scissors. This is going to be a slightly unorthodox review, because I don't use them on my nails. I actually keep these in my makeup bag so that when my wire-y brows decide to act up and just cannot be tamed by any amount of brow gel, I can easily use these to trim any way wayward brow hairs.
Let me explain - my brows are thinner than I'd like as a result of over plucking in my teens and twenties. For that reason, I keep my brow hairs on the longer side, which helps me fake a little fullness. Unfortunately, my individual brow hairs are thick, a bit wire-y. Brow gel is my BFF and does the trick most days, but it's not uncommon for me to find a brow hair that was perfectly in place the day before, but now appears to be desperately trying to remove itself from my brow. I hate to pluck any brow hairs that don't need it, so sometimes I will just trim the tip or whatever part is sticking out with the nail scissors. The angle helps me get to any hair without disturbing others, and without trimming even a centimeter too much.
Kim H.
Kim H.
Mableton, GA
While nail scissors seem like a basic item that are the same no matter what brand, there actually is a difference. Revlon nail scissors are assembled tighter so that there isn't wiggle in the blade alignment. Think about cheap scissors on cardboard, the scissors flip sideways and the cardboard is wedged between the blades. Not what you want to happen on your fingers or toes! And the blades are nice and sharp, made from a good material that doesn't rust or get that metallic smell on your hands. Simple things, but they make a difference!
Danny M.
Danny M.
Greensboro, NC
They don't rust. They r thrown in a hat box with other nail care items & hv not broken. I purchased these at CVS several years ago.

I use them for my eyebrow hairs, to trim the lifted skin around my cuticles & occasionally trim my diy nail stickers made from ziplock bags...

I've accidentally thrown them in the dishwasher & they survived!

No complaints. I just wish the finger holes had hand grips
Preciosa M.
Preciosa M.
San Francisco, CA
These nail scissors definitely have stood the test of time. I've had a pair for about 7 years now with no problems. Although they are a bit on the pricier side, you really get what you pay for with items such as this. I've tried other cheaper brands as well, which never seem to withstand much use before breaking. So these ones are very durable and will last you as long as you let them.
Tonja B.
Tonja B.
Bellingham, WA
I bought these a while back and still have them, and I still use them. they last a long time however I would like for them to have been a bit thinner so its easier to get around the tight spots. They do work just as well as cheaper nail scissors, so the cost is a factor. I would buy other Revlon nail tools still. I am not unhappy with the product, but I'm not wowed by it either.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Madison, NJ
Perfect nail scissors get the job done well, I also love them to trim my eyebrows Which comes in handy a lot. I think the value is definitely worth the price. I don't really see any cons to this product, but I think it cuts very well. Other nail scissors can be kind of dull, which is why i prefer these over any other brand. I would recommend them for sure!
Margaret C.
Margaret C.

Cuticle scissors
The ultra-thin curved blades are perfectly aligned for precise and easy cut . Made of tempered steel long lasting.

How to use them :
Loose cuticles with warm soapy water . Gently push the cuticles back and carefully cut them with scissors . Cuticles and hangnails only for (if they are used for cutting nails , leaves will be damaged ) .
Arena K.
Arena K.
This is a terrific all around beauty scissor and a necessity to have! I have used this scissor to trim cuticles and hang nails for me, and to trim the nails of tiny little girls. They are even useful for trimming and maintaining the shape of your eyebrows. Like I said these are terrific and essential scissors. I highly recommend these!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Elizabethtown , Pa
The revlon nail scissors are great for when I am giving myself a manicure. It is a great price and totally affordable.I have not tired other brands because this brand works for me. It was convenient to get at the local drug store. I would definitely recommend this to friends if they would like to cut around their nails.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
These are the only nail scissors I use, and I love them! They're sharp and cut very well. They also have a nice curve to them which is perfect for cutting your nails. I even use them to trim and shape my eyebrows! So they are definitely a multifunctional tool. They seem very durable as well. I highly recommend them!
Aileen B.
Aileen B.
Portland, OR
Can you use these to trim eyebrows?
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Robinson, IL
I have low vitamin D most of the times an I do take a script vitamin D pill, my question is are these sharp enough for my nails, my nails well some of them grow up and out like a spoon. I need something with a quick sharp snip because fingernail clippers are hard to use on those nails.