Revlon Nail Scissors uploaded by Maria W.

BY REVLON #37 in Nail Clippers

Nail Scissors Perfectly aligned fine curved lades for maximum precision. Stainless Steel Lifetime Guarantee Over 75 years of Superior Quality. Precision Crafted, fully inspected to assure exceptional performance. For beauty tips or product information, visit revlon.com or call 800-4-REVLON Revlon Lifetime Guarantee Against Manufacturing Defects: Revlon will replace with same or similar tool at no charge if implement fails due to defective material or workmanship. To return: Pack in a padded envelope, describe defect & mail, insured, to: Revlon Consumer Information Center, PO Box 6113, Oxford, NC 27565. Allow about 4-6 weeks for return. Guarantee void if implement is abused or rusted. Valid on the US & Canada only.   see more...

• Can you use these to trim eyebrows? 3 Answers
  • I have low vitamin D most of the times an I do take a script vita...1 Answers
Revlon Nail Scissors
I love these nail scissors because doing your manicure you never know what can go wrong and when you need extra help and there are just some things that only a scissor can do and this one is great. Leaves you with a beautiful clean manicure
Jaime W.
Madisonville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these scissors. Very compact and cuts perfectly. My old pair( no name brand) the blades got so dull I would have to open and close it and would end up cutting to much then. Use it sometimes for eye brow trimming too
•real• f.
beachwood , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product to have for sure very interesting this is one that I recommend you should try it I like to using it and I have no regrets from purchasing it so I would endorse this product for your purchasing in the future
FantasyBeauty34🔮💎💄✨💋✨✨ B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these scissors ✂️ I use them for my brows instead of cutting my nails and it works nice. I bought them at the drugstore. It was at a fare price. I recommend these scissors to anyone they are sharp and easy to cut with.
Meredith P.
Pfafftown, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
i think i have used this product for as long as i can remember, i have one in my make up case as well as my make up bag that i carry in my purse. i think that it is the perfect size and it does the job! i know that this is supposed to be used for nails but i also use this tool to trim my eyebrows when i am grooming them! i totally recommend this tool to everyone!
Joy A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kind of a 'hack' type of review but I actually use these scissors for trimming my brows! These are really sturdy scissors and stay sharp for years. I just brush up the area I need to trim and hold the scissors upside down before I cut. The pair I have had lasted me for a while so I have had the need to purchase actual brow scissors.
Arianna T.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are nice nail scissors for fingernails. I purchased a pair almost ten years ago that are still holding up and doing their job! For the amount of time they have lasted, they are an extremely great value. I would recommend them to others on value alone.
Maddy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great scissors, they're pretty multifunctional, whether for manicuring, or cutting off tricky tags from clothing. The main thing about these scissors that makes them the best is how small they are and that they're flat bladed, not a curve shape like some which can actually be more difficult and frustrating to work with.
Kassiah P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I debating whether this is worth the buy... I can get the same thing cheaper.  They are decent scissors and are definitely better than the off-brands but I haven't tried Kroger brand's scissors.  Overall they aren't a bad purchase but you may be able to find cheaper ones that are the same quality.
Barbara M.
Winfield, MO
I have used the Revlon Nail Scissors for about a year now. The price was a good value at the time of purchase. I bought them at Wal-Mart and have seen them at other stores since. They are easy to use but prefer clippers to the scissors. I would not purchase again.
Aileen B.
Portland, OR
Can you use these to trim eyebrows?
Michelle T.
Robinson, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
I have low vitamin D most of the times an I do take a script vitamin D pill, my question is are these sharp enough for my nails, my nails well some of them grow up and out like a spoon. I need something with a quick sharp snip because fingernail clippers are hard to use on those nails.