Revlon Nail Scissors uploaded by Maria W.

BY REVLON #9 in Nail Tools

Keep your nails neat and trim with our professional–quality Nail Scissors. Fine, curved blades constructed with durable, long–lasting tempered steel provide precise, clean cutting for a well-groomed look.

• Fine, curved blades for clean trimming
• High-quality tempered steel
• Trim along the natural nail line

• Can you use these to trim eyebrows? 5 Answers
  • I have low vitamin D most of the times an I do take a scr...2 Answers
  • Is this siccors is for cut the hair?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Brittany K.
Pinckneyville, IL
I do not actually use these for my nails lol. I have a personal pair and then I have a pair in my pro kit for makeup. I use these for personal use for trimming and grooming my eyebrows and nose hairs lol.
I'm my pro kit I use them for trimming strip eyelashes. They are tiny enough to get between the eyelashes on a strip individually.
I like using them for my eyebrows because the scissors have a slight curve to them which helps aid in the trimming. I will be buying this product again when I need new ones. I've had them for about 4 years and haven't needed to replace them.
Megan M.
Des Moines, IA
There’s not much about the Revlon Nail Scissors that are special that make them so much different than every other nail scissor. For that reason I’m giving it a 5 star because there isn’t much about nail scissors that can make them stand out from one another. I like the little red grippers in the finger holes but they do come off sometimes. I’ve had these for years and they are still sharp. They come in handy for more than just nails. I would recommend these scissors and I would buy them again if I ever needed to replace my current ones.
Liz T.
I like the precision of these scissors. They are similar to products on the market. I found them at Target so they should be widely available. Cost is affordable. I would recommend these scissors to others.
Dani M.
Peshtigo, WI
Nail scissors are nail scissors. These have some good weight to them would helps a lot. I have had my pair for almost a year and they are still sharp and strong. If these ever break, I will buy again.
Laura F.
Hamilton, AL
These fit well in the hands. They don't hurt the mail when cut. I was also able to use these on my 1 1/2 year old and felt confident that these would not pull and hurt.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
These are great scissors I love that they cut and they cut clean especially if you are trying to cut your nail without breaking (like when using regular clippers). I would buy again but these are long lasting.
Anne M.
South Bend
These nail scissors are amazing! They are precise enough to shape your fingernails and heavy duty enough to also trim your toenails. Being Revlon, they are sturdier than ones I have tried from other brands. I'd recommend them to anyone who has issues using traditional nail clippers and anyone who wants precise clean cuts for shaping.
Jaime W.
Cranford , NJ
I love these scissors. Very compact and cuts perfectly. My old pair( no name brand) the blades got so dull I would have to open and close it and would end up cutting to much then. Use it sometimes for eye brow trimming too
FantasyBeauty34🔮💎💄✨💋✨✨ B.
I like these scissors ✂️ I use them for my brows instead of cutting my nails and it works nice. I bought them at the drugstore. It was at a fare price. I recommend these scissors to anyone they are sharp and easy to cut with.
Mary T.
Windfall
I use these scissors to trim my eyebrows and they work great for that. I like how sharp they are and the curve in the blades, it helps with the curve of my brows. I was recommended these by a friend, and they do not disappoint.
Aileen B.
Portland, OR
Can you use these to trim eyebrows?
Jessie P.
Moncton N, CA
Is this siccors is for cut the hair?
Michelle T.
Robinson, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have low vitamin D most of the times an I do take a script vitamin D pill, my question is are these sharp enough for my nails, my nails well some of them grow up and out like a spoon. I need something with a quick sharp snip because fingernail clippers are hard to use on those nails.