BY REVLON #39 in Nail Polish

Chip Defiant™ formula coats nails in gorgeously smooth color. With ShadeLock™ Technology for fade-resistant wear. 64 striking shades to choose from.

• Chip Defiant™ formula
• Gorgeously smooth color
• Flawless application
• Available in 64 irresistible shades

Kaitlin L.
Pawtucket, RI
Review for: Other more...
This nail polish is really good. The bottle is very pretty. The applicator is decent, I wish the brush was a little bigger. The color lasts a good amount, about a week, if there’s a good top coat. This color in particular “Confident” is really beautiful, I just wish it wasn’t limited edition.
Hannah R.
Portsmouth, VA
I love Revlon nail color. They have beautiful colors and are easy to get at any local drug store. Its nice to be able to get top notch nail colors so easily. Revlon nail color lasts for a long time which is nice for this momma.
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
Its such a beautiful color, i feel in love with it at the nail shop and knew id have to try it out. I was so happy with the color and shade. I am not sure how much it costed but it is beautiful.
Amanda V.
Deltona, FL
I really liked Revlon red nail color. It went on really easy. And the applicator is really great. It stayed put for about 3 days, which is good for a drugstore polish. I will be buying more colors!
Grace C.
My favorite shade from this line is called Minted, it’s the perfect light minty green shade and it one of my favorite nail polishes that I️ own! I️ love the formula of this polish as well, it applies very smoothly and it’s very easy to get multiple coats with it. Unfortunately this shade is very hard to find now, I️ hope it’s not discontinued! Love the brand overall!
Majdoulin O.
Garden city, MI
Review for: (3 Pack) REVLON Nail Enamel Polish - Oh My Magenta more...
Lovely colors, long lasting even after 3 regular days of chores, easy to apply even with one coat you gonna love it. Fast drying, very good price.
Highly recommended. My favorite nail polish brand.
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
Review for: (3 Pack) REVLON Nail Enamel Polish - Ruby Ribbon more...
I love Revlons color selection. This color is Beautiful for the holidays. It's easy to apply but I wish it lasted a little longer. Maybe with a great base and topcoat this would last longer, but for the price I'd buy again.
Karen J.
Review for: (3 Pack) REVLON Nail Enamel Polish - Oh My Magenta more...
Love this! The color is so nice and I loved it. I got so many compliments while wearing the color. I fought the color at a drugstore. My go to color for everyday use. I would definitely buy again. Would recommend to people!
Marin P.
Eagan, MN
Review for: Other more...
This nail polish by Revlon is pretty good. It isn’t my most favorite polish that I have tried. It didn’t seem to last very long on my nails, but I have a hard time extending the life of polish in general because of my job.
Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
Review for: (3 Pack) REVLON Nail Enamel Polish - Ruby Ribbon more...
They say the color red means classy, but anyone that knows me know I don't too much like the color red, but this red color sent me over the roof. Crazy thing is my GRANDMA had this in her closet and it was last minute because let's be honest most of us ladies would choose pink. But in my case beggers can't be choosy, but luckily this color came through (did it's thing)! Young or old red should forever be in a woman's to go collection
Masiel H.
Sleepy Hollow , NY
What's your favorite color for any day, no special occasion wear?
Olivia S.
Mississauga
What color have you worn recently?
Kirstie W.
Wellington, N/A
How many coats do you need of this nail polish? Not a fan of thin or runny nail polishes!
Melissa M.
Victor, NY
Where are some stores you can buy this?
Maddie T.
How much is this product?