BY REVLON #41 in Nail Polish

Chip Defiant™ formula coats nails in gorgeously smooth color. With ShadeLock™ Technology for fade-resistant wear. 64 striking shades to choose from.

• Chip Defiant™ formula
• Gorgeously smooth color
• Flawless application
• Available in 64 irresistible shades

Melinda D.
Navarre, FL
Review for: Enamel Steel-Her Heart 907 5 fl oz more...
I'm normally an ESSIE lover but this color is absolutely on point. I love that it is not sparkly but still has a nice metallic sheen. It also looks really good with a mattifying overcoat.
johanna l.
Jamaica Plain, MA
I have mine in vixen. It is a great dark red wine color and amazing pigmentation. I put on two coats without a topcoat and it lasted a week and a half. I love these!
Jocelyn M.
Rochester , NY
Review for: Blue Lagoon more...
I love this color and it applies very smooth. It's pretty light and requires at least two coats. My only issue is how quickly it chips, but that could just be me.
Jayda S.
Review for: Sophisticated more...
Revlon nail polishes are my all time favorite brand of nail polishes. they go on fairly easily and last for a decent amount of time as well, not to mention the color selection, including this color just stunning.
Lindsay D.
Review for: Blue Lagoon more...
This is a beautiful color of nail polish but since it is so light you will need to apply a couple coats just to make sure you get the complete color with no transparen't areas. Revlon is a great nail polish brand.
Mia H.
Revlon has beautiful colors, but I always need an additional top coat. I have multiple shades, including sophisticated a fabulous grey shade. Thin water formula but I think it prevents it from getting chunky like other brands are known to do. Still repurchase, but mostly for the gorgeous shade range.
Maria T.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Review for: Hot For Chocolate more...
I have Most of the colors from this collection and obviously I love all the colors and the pay off of this nail polish. It last a decent amount of time. The shine last long compare to other nail polishes I've tried.
Jacee M.
I love these nail polishes! They have amazing and cute colors, so many colors! Use only need two coats and with a top coat application they shine so much! They don't chip easily which is what I love most about them.
Erica V.
Round Lake, IL
A+! I love this polish, and was surprised to find out how great it was after I got it from a friend as a Chrismas gift. One coat coverage, long wear, affordable price. Will definitely buy more from this brand.
Brisna  B.
Amazing color to have on your nails especially now that summer is over and we are coming into fall it gives you orange color you see everywhere in the fall time
Masiel H.
Sleepy Hollow , NY
What's your favorite color for any day, no special occasion wear?
Olivia S.
Mississauga
What color have you worn recently?
Kirstie W.
Wellington, N/A
How many coats do you need of this nail polish? Not a fan of thin or runny nail polishes!
Melissa M.
Victor, NY
Where are some stores you can buy this?
Maddie T.
How much is this product?