BY REVLON #39 in Nail Polish

Chip Defiant™ formula coats nails in gorgeously smooth color. With ShadeLock™ Technology for fade-resistant wear. 64 striking shades to choose from.

• Chip Defiant™ formula
• Gorgeously smooth color
• Flawless application
• Available in 64 irresistible shades

Oreale A.
Rockville, MD
I was pretty surprised at how much I enjoyed this nail polish! It's a very great quality, and lasts pretty long. Though it takes a little bit more time to dry, trust me its worth the wait because you will see some great results!
Elizabeth S.
I love how vibrant the color is with one coat of polish. Revlon is coming out with fashion forward colors for the seasons, I love being trendy and on point with my budget!
Jayda S.
Revlon has some of the best nail polishes I've ever used, that's a lot coming from someone who has used a ton of different nail polish brands, they have A LOT of unique colors in their collection and the wear time is amazing.
Sydney V.
Review for: Plum Attraction more...
I like revlon nail polish it always seems to last a long time and it turns out really nice when you put it on. Like most nail polishes you do have to put on a couple coats to get it looking the best. But overall great product!
Sarah K.
Lakeland, FL
I like these nail colors, and I have eight of them, but they're not the best things ever. They're pretty opaque, but they don't dry very quickly. "Revlon Red" smears every time I put a topcoat over it. I do like them, though.
Khristy B.
Morrison, TN
Review for: Sultry more...
I don't usually wear nail polish, it makes me feel like my nails can't breathe. I also love picking at it. I bought this polish because the color was very appealing......
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
Revlon nail enamels really can't be beat for their price! Plus they have a great color selection. These last so much longer than others in their price range. You don't have to put very many coats on and they don't chip quickly.
Bridget   M.
Roseville, CA
These seem to last pretty long and I'm satisfied with the color selection. I've found that the brush can be a little difficult sometimes and picks up too much color and is a tad goopy.. but I find myself keeping on purchasing these :)
Felicia B.
Akron, OH
I love this color in this brand but I also only use this brand of nail polish most of the time. It is a very good price and it lasts for just as long as the most expensive brands of nail polish. It's a plus that it dries very fast!
Courtney B.
Revlon nail polish stays on very well and provides a nice, thick coat so you don't have to use several layers and end up with gooey nails. Not as many colors as other brands, but good quality for the price and availability.
Masiel H.
Sleepy Hollow , NY
What's your favorite color for any day, no special occasion wear?
Olivia S.
Mississauga
What color have you worn recently?
Kirstie W.
Wellington, N/A
How many coats do you need of this nail polish? Not a fan of thin or runny nail polishes!
Melissa M.
Victor, NY
Where are some stores you can buy this?
Maddie T.
How much is this product?