BY REVLON #39 in Nail Polish

Chip Defiant™ formula coats nails in gorgeously smooth color. With ShadeLock™ Technology for fade-resistant wear. 64 striking shades to choose from.

• Chip Defiant™ formula
• Gorgeously smooth color
• Flawless application
• Available in 64 irresistible shades

Cortlin C.
I have the color 929 diamond texture and I love it so much! I wore it to my homecoming dance and it was so great. It only needs about one and it last a long time. It takes a little bit of wear and tear to actually chip. Such a great nail polish an love the color.
My Y.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: 229 Demure more...
Love and love this product. This product has been effective and useful for me and my family. It was a nice package and comparing to others this beat the color I look at. It is effective product.. I like the product. I would buy again of course. I will buy it.
Jamie V.
Stockton, CA
Revlon nail polishes are a hit and miss for me. Some shades go on opaque and some are streaky. I always check for reviews online before buying them. But nonetheless, great for their price!
Alia T.
Not horrible but not Essie!! For the price the product is ok, can be a little streaky & thin but good color choices. Just use a clear top coat to smooth everything out!
Courtney H.
Steubenville, OH
Review for: Enamel Steel-Her Heart 907 5 fl oz more...
I really really love revlon nail polish. The formula is great and this color is so pretty on my skin tone. I'm extremely pale but I have cool color under tones so it's so nice. I just hate the price is it so I wait for a coupon or a sale :)
Andrea K.
Toledo, OH
Review for: Tempting more...
Revlon nail polish is always one of the best for me. It doesn't chip or peal away as quickly as many others do. I rarely use nail polish for this reason but my daughters do. The light color of this polish is also very nice when bright/loud colors are not allowed.
Jackelin M.
Mount Vernon, NY
They come in gorgeous colors and the price is not so bad depending on where you buy them. the only con is that they are not long lasting. they start to chip after the second or third day.
Devon A.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Revlon Nail Polish - 790 No Shrinking Violet more...
It was a beautiful cool and it stood out among the other colors at the store. The product stayed on for several days at least a week. I think it's a great polish and I would recommend it to anyone. Good pricing as well!
Susanna M.
Review for: Socialite more...
Ooooh my goodness I LOVE this color. It's a gorgeous light teal, sort of like Tiffany blue, with a hint of shimmer. Perfect Spring, Summer, or Winter shade. Bonus: it is chip-resistant!
Tiffany C.
Bourg, LA
Review for: Socialite more...
Great nail polish. Really great price and love this color. It's a soft color and not too bright. Goes well in the summer. I got a bunch with some coupons and this is my favorite. My daughter's even love it. Dries fast and doesn't peel and last a long time
Masiel H.
Sleepy Hollow , NY
What's your favorite color for any day, no special occasion wear?
Olivia S.
Mississauga
What color have you worn recently?
Kirstie W.
Wellington, N/A
How many coats do you need of this nail polish? Not a fan of thin or runny nail polishes!
Melissa M.
Victor, NY
Where are some stores you can buy this?
Maddie T.
How much is this product?