BY REVLON #74 in Nail Polish

Chip Defiant™ formula coats nails in gorgeously smooth color. With ShadeLock™ Technology for fade-resistant wear. 64 striking shades to choose from.

• Chip Defiant™ formula
• Gorgeously smooth color
• Flawless application
• Available in 64 irresistible shades

Lauree B.
La Habra , Ca
I was surprised that is brand was so good. I have more colors in this brand now than any others. It is user friendly and lasts longer than most other nail polishes. This brand also isn't watered down like others. You get a nice nail polish that won't run off the side of your nail.
Heidi S.
Webster, TX
This nail polish is by far the fastest drying nail polish I have ever tried. Every time I paint my nails I feel the need to just sit still and then I realize oh yeah it dried forever ago!! GREAT product
Kayce E.
Florence, SC
This nails polish is great. Always shiny and stays on. Also the color variety is great! When I wear people ask me if I got my nails done because its so shiny but really I just put one coat of revlon on.
Sarah N.
Milwaukee, WI
I love Revlon nail enamel. It stays on my nails longer than most brands and comes in a wide variety of colors. I love their new glitter polishes that are almost like indies- but way cheaper!

Revlon can be more expensive than other drug store brands, but it is well worth it.
Ana R.
Ashtabula , OH
This is one of my favorite colors that I wear year-round. One of the best formulas in the drugstore, true to color, minimal chipping and long lasting! I love the Revlon line.
Kayla B.
katy texas
Review for: Revlon Nail Polish - 790 No Shrinking Violet more...
I didn't really like this particular nail polish because I only had it for about a month and the I started to notice that the oils from it were separating and when I applied it onto my nails the color didn't look as nice as it used to, idk maybe I just got a bad batch or something
Amanda C.
Review for: Cherry Crush 760 more...
I really like Revlon nail polishes except for the brush. I wish it were thicker, but it's not. So what I like about this polish is that quality of the formula and the color!
Tiffany C.
Bourg, LA
This nail polish is stunning. It goes on smooth and dries very quick. Good value for the price. Only con is that you need two coats cause the color is very light. It is the best nail polish that price on the market!
Hillary S.
Love this nail polish. Its a great shade Comes out looking nicely, but I would highly recommend using a top coat, because like most nail polishes, it chips quickly and easily.
Allie D.
Chicago , IL
I love Revlon nail polishes - they go on very smoothly and last a VERY long time! I would recommend using the Revlon base coat and top coat in order for your nail polish to last the longest. I think that Revlon lasts longer than OPI and other high quality nail polishes do.
Masiel H.
Sleepy Hollow , NY
What's your favorite color for any day, no special occasion wear?
Olivia S.
Mississauga
What color have you worn recently?
Kirstie W.
Wellington, N/A
How many coats do you need of this nail polish? Not a fan of thin or runny nail polishes!
Melissa M.
Victor, NY
Where are some stores you can buy this?
Maddie T.
How much is this product?