BY REVLON #39 in Nail Polish

Chip Defiant™ formula coats nails in gorgeously smooth color. With ShadeLock™ Technology for fade-resistant wear. 64 striking shades to choose from.

• Chip Defiant™ formula
• Gorgeously smooth color
• Flawless application
• Available in 64 irresistible shades

Kyla T.
Stillwater, OK
Revlon nail enamel goes on smooth and with ease. It does not clump like others and the brush works great. they also have an array of choices to pick from that are very pretty and in style with current trends.
Pa Chia V.
Fresno, CA
I love a lot of the Revlon Enamel nail polishes. I have tons of colors since my mom coupons so I got most of mine for free. Go to CVS for deals. Really good nail polish I am currently wearing 905 Sophisticated.
Ashley M.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Bohemian more...
Nothing but positive things to say about Revlon nail polish! In my opinion they have the best polish! Beautiful colors that go on great with just one layer, feels like it never chips even after weeks, doesn't smudge and dries super quick! Definitely high quality and I recommend this to everyone!
Cindy M.
I love this nail polish, It dries very quickly and the color is fabulous. You do not need to be applied many times. Is't really of very good quality. I think the price is worth it.
Lisa S.
West Monroe, LA
Review for: 168 Temptress more...
Revlon 168 temptress nail enamel is a wonderful classic color. It's a great value as well. I purchased mine at Walmart. I am a repeat Revlon user and would highly recommend this product to others!!! Thanks!
Blessing D.
Fort Worth, TX
I really love revlon's nail polishes, they have a thick constancy and whenever I apply it to my nails it goes on so smoothly. I bought the nail polish from Walmart. I would say it was priced at a good value...to me $4 is not that bad compared to other. I would defiantly buy it again.
Alyssa M.
Ypsilanti, MI
These come in a variety of colors and go on the nail really well. The colors are super vibrant and do not chip easily. however (as most of revlon's items) they are a bit pricey for being a drugstore brand.
Angel I.
I am a nail-tech and nail polish addict.I have many of these polishes, mostly because they go on sale a lot and with a great base and top coat they don't chip for at least 5 days and I am hard on my nails!
Esther B.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
Review for: Enamel Steel-Her Heart 907 5 fl oz more...
I love Revlon polishes, but this particular color goes on really patchy and streaky, and I haven't found a way yet to combat this. Nothing works...thin layers, top coat...nothing.
Daniela M.
Este es uno de mis colores favoritos la línea de esmaltes de revlon sin duda alguna es una de mis favoritas en el mundo, no tengo ningún tipo de quejas acerca de estos esmaltes y de hecho de ninguno de sus productos. Es una marca estupenda.
Masiel H.
Sleepy Hollow , NY
What's your favorite color for any day, no special occasion wear?
Olivia S.
Mississauga
What color have you worn recently?
Kirstie W.
Wellington, N/A
How many coats do you need of this nail polish? Not a fan of thin or runny nail polishes!
Melissa M.
Victor, NY
Where are some stores you can buy this?
Maddie T.
How much is this product?