BY REVLON #39 in Nail Polish

Chip Defiant™ formula coats nails in gorgeously smooth color. With ShadeLock™ Technology for fade-resistant wear. 64 striking shades to choose from.

• Chip Defiant™ formula
• Gorgeously smooth color
• Flawless application
• Available in 64 irresistible shades

Lisa h.
Review for: Revlon Nail Polish Pure Pearl 020 (Pack of 2) more...
Beautiful color for pedicures and looks really good as a French manicure. I love it compared to their whitebnaim polishes this one looks so fresh. Very easy to apply and easy to use. I would definitely buy this color again
Zhining F.
Boston, MA
My favorite brand for nail polish, hands down. Love the quick dry base coat, keeps my colors from staining my nails. I also use the matte top coat ALL the time. it makes any color a little more subtle and sophisticated. Not to mention, for how long this polish lasts compared to other brands, the price is amazing.
Kayla E.
Goshen, AL
I give this a B because i have the color Crum Brule and I LOVE IT, however i also have Petal Peach and i really don't like it because its watery, the color is pretty but the formulation of this particular color is awful! Any tips?
Janay F.
Winter Haven, FL
I have this Revlon polish that is the perfect shade of Barbie pink! I can wear it anytime I'm feeling doubtful of what color to pick and I always end up loving my decision! I would say it could be a little more long lasting but put a top coat of clear polish and you're all set.
cice R.
Las Vegas, NV
Bye for this nail polish does it's job it stays on for weeks like if you barely put it on glossy and fresh painted look pretty expensive but in your local newspaper on Sundays you can find a coupon for a dollar off these colors are my favorite of all nail polishes
Emilee D.
Revlon Nail Polish is pretty good when it comes to nail polish. It's a bit more expensive than some of the other brands you might find, but it shows in the color and the last time. It's easy to apply and needs two coats to really shine through. It will last a few days with normal wear without chipping.
Merima B.
Review for: 229 Demure more...
I have used these products a ton of times and my favorite thing about them is that they dry so fast on the nails. I love that because I have no time for nails to dry. Also, there is so many pretty colors to choose from.
Tara g.
Review for: Sophisticated more...
I have really been into neutrals lately and this color is amazing. The price was nice too for the value of the polish. It is easy to apply and use the same as most nail polishes. Pros. Nice color payoff. Cons: Chips very easily. I would buy this product again.
Ashley O.
Caledonia, MI
Review for: Socialite more...
I like revlon nail polish. It goes on smooth and holds better. It stands out to alternatives because of how strong it is. Super easy to apply and you can buy it almost everywhere. I would buy again and I recommend this
Mya L.
Revlon is my favorite drug store polish. It is affordable and it is a 2 in 1! The polish color along with a top coat that I believe is included inside the bottle. It last for a few days and the top coat really goves the polish nice finishing touch that last long!
Masiel H.
Sleepy Hollow , NY
What's your favorite color for any day, no special occasion wear?
Olivia S.
Mississauga
What color have you worn recently?
Kirstie W.
Wellington, N/A
How many coats do you need of this nail polish? Not a fan of thin or runny nail polishes!
Melissa M.
Victor, NY
Where are some stores you can buy this?
Maddie T.
How much is this product?