BY REVLON #90 in Nail Polish

Chip Defiant™ formula coats nails in gorgeously smooth color. With ShadeLock™ Technology for fade-resistant wear. 64 striking shades to choose from.

• Chip Defiant™ formula
• Gorgeously smooth color
• Flawless application
• Available in 64 irresistible shades

Roseana D.
Bolingbrook, IL
I have purchased 510 fire Revlon top speed nail polish and love it- It super fast drying so saves me the smudges! The color is vibrant and one coat is enough to get the results and therefore, last longer! I highly recommend it!
Nikita J.
Boise, ID
I love revlon nail polishes they last a long time. This color is so cute! The best thing about revlon nail polishes is that you can get away with one coat. I have to do two coats tho otherwise I feel incomplete lol. Definitely recommend this product to all my friends who are looking for a great affordable nail polish.
Erin D.
The best nail polish out there! Revlon in general is quality at its finest for drug store makeup. I am a repeat user of this stuff. It does not chip and goes on so easily. I would buy this polish again in many other colors.
Lisa h.
Review for: Revlon Nail Polish Pure Pearl 020 (Pack of 2) more...
Beautiful color for pedicures and looks really good as a French manicure. I love it compared to their whitebnaim polishes this one looks so fresh. Very easy to apply and easy to use. I would definitely buy this color again
Courtney S.
Greenwood, CA
This review is for the color Iconic #390. It is a rich gray black tone that applies smooth and well saturated on the first coat. Dries quickly and has remained chip resistant for a week. I pared the color with silver glitter, which looks amazing!
Zhining F.
Boston, MA
My favorite brand for nail polish, hands down. Love the quick dry base coat, keeps my colors from staining my nails. I also use the matte top coat ALL the time. it makes any color a little more subtle and sophisticated. Not to mention, for how long this polish lasts compared to other brands, the price is amazing.
Angelique H.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Revlon Nail Enamel, Temptress, 0.5-Ounce more...
Good product! Seems a little weird, but it's super sensitive on the nail! It did meet my expectations and I have a medium set of expectation, room for improvement yes but I use it almost every week. I would recommend it to others if they are looking for something nice.
Kayla M.
Enterprise, AL
I give this a B because i have the color Crum Brule and I LOVE IT, however i also have Petal Peach and i really don't like it because its watery, the color is pretty but the formulation of this particular color is awful! Any tips?
cice R.
Las Vegas, NV
Bye for this nail polish does it's job it stays on for weeks like if you barely put it on glossy and fresh painted look pretty expensive but in your local newspaper on Sundays you can find a coupon for a dollar off these colors are my favorite of all nail polishes
Emilee D.
Revlon Nail Polish is pretty good when it comes to nail polish. It's a bit more expensive than some of the other brands you might find, but it shows in the color and the last time. It's easy to apply and needs two coats to really shine through. It will last a few days with normal wear without chipping.
Masiel H.
Sleepy Hollow , NY
What's your favorite color for any day, no special occasion wear?
Olivia S.
Mississauga
What color have you worn recently?
Kirstie W.
Wellington, N/A
How many coats do you need of this nail polish? Not a fan of thin or runny nail polishes!
Melissa M.
Victor, NY
Where are some stores you can buy this?
Maddie T.
How much is this product?

back