BY REVLON #39 in Nail Polish

Chip Defiant™ formula coats nails in gorgeously smooth color. With ShadeLock™ Technology for fade-resistant wear. 64 striking shades to choose from.

• Chip Defiant™ formula
• Gorgeously smooth color
• Flawless application
• Available in 64 irresistible shades

Anne P.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Sheer Petal, Vixen, Clear, Cherries In The Snow, Revlon Red more...
I love Revlon polishes--they apply well, come in a variety of colors, and best of all: they're affordable. I have quite a few of them in my stash and they're certainly my go-to brand if I'm perusing the drugstore and need a little pick me up.
stephanie G.
Really love this formula of nail polish. On my nails the last two weeks, Revlon has the an amazing formula that makes painting nails easy, This is my number one at the drugstore, and very affortable. Yes, I absolutely recommend this to other 100%
Danielle R.
Amarillo, TX
I am absolutely obsessed with the revlon base coat and quick drying gel-like topcoat! i bought them on clearance at target and cvs, yes i love it so much i bought backups! LOL! i am going to cry if they are taking this out of their permanent line. i haven't found anything that i love as much as this combo, and it works so well together.
Jordan H.
Riverside, CA
Revlon is one of my favorite brands when it comes to buying nail polish. They're color choices are unique and they have great variety. The polish also goes on very smoothly and looks great with or without a top coat. My favorite is Eclectic.
Debbie H.
Bloomingdale , GA
Review for: Enamel Steel-Her Heart 907 5 fl oz more...
Love love love the pigmentation in this color! I've always been a fan of darker colors for my nails and I definitely don't have the time to wait for three coats to dry to get my desired color. Two coats of this magic and I'm set for the week!
Daniela C.
La tengo en color rosadito y por largo es una de las mejores pinturas que he utilizado, no necesito ponerme 5 capas para que mis uñas queden perfectas y dura muchísimo, solo me las pinto una vez a la semana.
Mahssa R.
Davis, CA
This is one of my favorite nail colors to wear year-round! After applying two coats of this, I am good to go! It lasts for about a week before chipping. You can find this product pretty much anywhere for a good price. I love this formula because it lasts a while and is easy to take off.
Tayler D.
Review for: Revlon Nail Polish - 790 No Shrinking Violet more...
It's a really unique color that's got a nice shine to it. Perfect for holiday parties. Easy to apply, so good for the price. Bought it at CVS, which I wouldn't suggest because they're a little pricey. You can get it cheaper at a Walmart
Hillary B.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Tempting more...
I am not a huge fan of Revlon nail enamel. I do not care for the consistency of the polish. I just have other polishes that I prefer. I was not crazy about this color either. I will prefer to buy other brands of polish in the future. I do not think that I will recommend this brand.
Kendra S.
Murfreesboro, TN
I was pleasantly surprised the first time I tried Revlon Nail Enamel. It has a formula that rivals some of the nail laquers that are double/triple it's price. You can find these at any drugstore, and they have a very nice color selection.
Masiel H.
Sleepy Hollow , NY
What's your favorite color for any day, no special occasion wear?
Olivia S.
Mississauga
What color have you worn recently?
Kirstie W.
Wellington, N/A
How many coats do you need of this nail polish? Not a fan of thin or runny nail polishes!
Melissa M.
Victor, NY
Where are some stores you can buy this?
Maddie T.
How much is this product?