BY REVLON #39 in Nail Polish

Chip Defiant™ formula coats nails in gorgeously smooth color. With ShadeLock™ Technology for fade-resistant wear. 64 striking shades to choose from.

• Chip Defiant™ formula
• Gorgeously smooth color
• Flawless application
• Available in 64 irresistible shades

Courtenay N.
Douglasville, GA
I love the change that Revlon has made in the past few years with their color selection! They have great color choices that are more current than they have been in the past. One thing that I don't like is it chips very easily and doesn't last as long as some of the other brand I have. I can't keep this polish from chipping for more than a few days.
Cecilia L.
I go back to Revlon polish time after time and I am never disappointed with it! They have the prettiest colors, a fantastic formula and great dry time. I have a drawer full and will probably keep buying! I hope they come out with new colors soon!
Isis P.
Cathedral Cty, CA
These are wonderful products and one think I look for in a nail varnish is the time they take to dry and how easy it is to apply on the nails. Revlon makes it easy and convenient for me to coat my nails and be on my way.
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
Revlon Nail Enamels are fingernail polishes that I gave used a lot over the years. They are Very affordable and very durable and they always have new shades in keeping with the colors of each season. I personally prefer the satins to the matte finishes but all cover well and resists chipping pretty well if you use a good topcoat.
Yvette B.
Peoria, AZ
I use a base coat, then two coats of color, and a top coat and thats it, it lasts for about a week with no chips. No streaking or bubbling up, looks great and easy to take off once I'm ready to switch colors.
Brianna H.
Hillsborough, NC
My friend got me a mint color for Christmas. The color is very opaque and required a lot of coats which was kind of annoying. That was really the only con though. The polish was shiny, smooth, and lasted a while.
stephanie G.
Really love this formula of nail polish. On my nails the last two weeks, Revlon has the an amazing formula that makes painting nails easy, This is my number one at the drugstore, and very affortable. Yes, I absolutely recommend this to other 100%
Anne P.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Sheer Petal, Vixen, Clear, Cherries In The Snow, Revlon Red more...
I love Revlon polishes--they apply well, come in a variety of colors, and best of all: they're affordable. I have quite a few of them in my stash and they're certainly my go-to brand if I'm perusing the drugstore and need a little pick me up.
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this nail polish! First of all it's the perfect shade of pink for the summer, sure to bring your tan out. It doesn't chip for nearly a week and it dries so fast! Definitely recommend it for those on the go.
Valentina A.
Merriam, KS
Review for: Sultry more...
This color is unique and beautiful. This polish stays on just a well as other high priced polishes. Very easy to use and apply. I always buy a Revlon polish in the newest color for each season. The price is right. Looking forward to Summer colors.
Masiel H.
Sleepy Hollow , NY
What's your favorite color for any day, no special occasion wear?
Olivia S.
Mississauga
What color have you worn recently?
Kirstie W.
Wellington, N/A
How many coats do you need of this nail polish? Not a fan of thin or runny nail polishes!
Melissa M.
Victor, NY
Where are some stores you can buy this?
Maddie T.
How much is this product?