BY REVLON #39 in Nail Polish

Chip Defiant™ formula coats nails in gorgeously smooth color. With ShadeLock™ Technology for fade-resistant wear. 64 striking shades to choose from.

• Chip Defiant™ formula
• Gorgeously smooth color
• Flawless application
• Available in 64 irresistible shades

Katie W.
Portland, OR
I've received Revlon nail enamels as stocking stuffers, etc. I would never purchase it for myself. The color doesn't go on as smoothly as other brands like OPI. If I'm looking for a cheaper drugstore brand, I would choose Sally Hansen over Revlon for nail polish.
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Beautiful colors! However you do need 2 coats. Super easy to apply and dries quick. Takes about a week before it starts to chip. Very cheap and great for the price. Definitely buying more again. Been using these for years!
Janilly H.
Revlon's polishes are good, they have a nice color selection but they seem to separate within the bottle quickly. They dry quickly and don't get goopy quickly. Not as much of a color selection as other brands and its a bit pricey but they're good polishes overall
Ashley P.
Evans City, PA
Review for: Barely Peach 910 more...
I've been looking for a natural nude color and this is it! It gives your nails just enough of a natural look with a hint of peach. The color lasts a while and doesn't chip easy. I would definitely recommend this be studio color to others!
Wei S.
These are wonderful for short-term color splurges! There are times when I feel like I want to do something different with my plain, boring hands and I reach for these every time. The polish is very opaque, unlike some other brands, so all you need is a coat or two and they'll look gorgeous. They also have a great color selection and they dry pretty quickly too!
Anastasia W.
Raleigh, NC
I really like the color of this that I have, however, whenever I put it on, it gets little airbubbles under the surface, and when it dries, it's like tiny little craters. The nail polish is long lasting, but I don't really want my nails looking like the moon.
Carleigh A.
Hays, KS
This shade is great for the fall season! It's a beautiful shade of dark red with a slight brown undertone. It has different shades in different lighting, which I personally love. But if you want a perfect oxblood color for your nails this is your nail polish!
Katy L.
I needed a cute but cheap nail polish one day and I decided to try this brand/formula. It lasted longer than my OPI nail polish usually does! I loved the color that I got too! I got a plum color that looks so pretty on. Also dries fast and it is inexpensive!
susan t.
Ocala , FL
I have tried many different brands nail polish and they all run, or bloth and just dont last a few days..But Revlon is my recmooendation. Italways true to color when applied and stays on for days without chipping orrunning.. It easy to remove and looks great
Yasmin A.
Woodbridge, VA
Review for: Divine more...
It is really divine. I love the color. It is not price. It last for more then a week. Very very very easy to use / apply. They also very a lot.of beautiful colors . I always buy this brand. My home.country we love it . I really recommend and I would buy again
Masiel H.
Sleepy Hollow , NY
What's your favorite color for any day, no special occasion wear?
Olivia S.
Mississauga
What color have you worn recently?
Kirstie W.
Wellington, N/A
How many coats do you need of this nail polish? Not a fan of thin or runny nail polishes!
Melissa M.
Victor, NY
Where are some stores you can buy this?
Maddie T.
How much is this product?