BY REVLON #39 in Nail Polish

Chip Defiant™ formula coats nails in gorgeously smooth color. With ShadeLock™ Technology for fade-resistant wear. 64 striking shades to choose from.

• Chip Defiant™ formula
• Gorgeously smooth color
• Flawless application
• Available in 64 irresistible shades

Danielle S.
Dover, DE
Review for: Plum Attraction more...
I love this color, and it is perfect for fall, but the quality of Revlon polish is just not up to par with other brands. It chips very easily. I will typically only get a day or two of good wear out of these polishes on my fingers. Not really worth the money.
Amanda W.
Sayreville, NJ
I really enjoy these nail polished. they last around a week with a gelish top coat. I bought one a few weeks ago and just went back to shoprite and picked up 2 more. the pure pearl 020 is a little streaky but it's a pretty color. they also dry very quickly.
Phylicia R.
Charlotte, North Carolina
I am a couponer and I bought this product while it was on see you never bought Revlon nail polish before it was on sale for 399 I like it and it lasts a long time and it's very pretty I will definitely recommend to friends and family
Courtney R.
I just began using Revlon nail polish recently and am quite impressed already. Usually, I find that nail polish brands chip after 1-2 days for me and the Revlon nail polish stays on quite longer. I applied 2 coats and the shade is not transparen't or unreflective of the color in the bottle. The only problem I find with the basic Revlon nail polish is that it takes hours for it to fully dry.
Kaley S.
I would consider this to be one of the better than average drugstore polishes. Good price and usually have a large color selection. It does start chipping pretty quickly, but with a good top coat could last 4-5 days with no chipping.
Arielle Z.
Clearwater, Mn
I've been using this polish forever it seems and I've never been let down by the brand! Highly pigmented, a great, smooth texture that is easy to apply... Honestly I have nothing bad to say. Affordable, doesn't chip too quickly... The only "complaint" I might have is that I wish there were more colors available! Definitely recommend, please try this amazing drugstore polish!
Daniella G.
Homestead, FL
Love them. The only thing I have to say about this is that when you put more than 3 layers takea an eternity to dry completely and somethimes you make a bad move and your nail is ruined. But I can pass that cause they are affordable.
Cory B.
Orlando, FL
While most people would prefer a more well known or higher end brand, Revlon gets the job done and has fun colors to boot! I buy Revlon when I want a lot of new colors at once instead of buying a color I will wear more frequently.
Stephanie B.
Review for: 168 Temptress more...
This is a great find. The classic packaging and quick dry formula try really nailed it on this one. It won't last very long if you use it a lot. There just is not that much polish in there but it works very well over all. Yes I would recommend it to my friends and family.
Lindsey R.
Harahan, LA
I have this nail polish in Vixen and I LOVE it!!! It's the perfect fall color. It looks different in different lights, varying from a red to a deep maroon in some lights. It also stays on great and hasn't chipped on me yet and I've had it on for about 6 days now. I also get sooo many compliments on the color.
Masiel H.
Sleepy Hollow , NY
What's your favorite color for any day, no special occasion wear?
Olivia S.
Mississauga
What color have you worn recently?
Kirstie W.
Wellington, N/A
How many coats do you need of this nail polish? Not a fan of thin or runny nail polishes!
Melissa M.
Victor, NY
Where are some stores you can buy this?
Maddie T.
How much is this product?