BY REVLON #39 in Nail Polish

Chip Defiant™ formula coats nails in gorgeously smooth color. With ShadeLock™ Technology for fade-resistant wear. 64 striking shades to choose from.

• Chip Defiant™ formula
• Gorgeously smooth color
• Flawless application
• Available in 64 irresistible shades

jigisha B.
Gilbert , AZ
Review for: Nail Enamel 0.5 fl oz; 14.7 ml more...
The color is beautiful and it applies so smoothly with no lumps or anything. It works better than sally company nail polish and it's pretty cheap and affordable!
Katie W.
Dalton, GA
Review for: Coy more...
Reckon has impressed me with their nail polish! It goes on easily, you sometimes don't even need to do more than one coat, and it stays on and keeps its shine. It's a little more pricey but that just means you're getting a better product. I need more!
Carmela C.
Chandler, AZ
Over all I do like Revlon Polish! I am an avid collector of Polish and I do swatch my collection on nail wheels. I find it odd that the Revlon swatches get a dusty film on them after a while. It can be wiped off, but I still find it odd. It is the only polish I have ever seen do this.
Katie R.
I have the shade Posh, Angelic and Tempting and love how unique these shades are. The formula applies really smoothly and dries quickly. The staying power varies between each shade, but overall with a nice top coat these are an affordable option.
michelle m.
North bergen , NJ
I'm the kind of person who is always question if a product really works and let me tell you this one does! I was so surprised how well it worked and the color was unbelievable. What i loved the most is that even after doing a lot of tasks with my hands the color didn't chip off!
kayla m.
troy nc
Review for: (3 Pack) REVLON Nail Enamel Polish - Plum Night more...
nail polish color is great for the fall, uses good & easy to apply on... love it. i use this when it’s like a season color, last about like 2 weeks or more.... yes others need to use this nail polish
Amity K.
Review for: Sultry more...
I really love this nail polish, if you top it with a glossy coat it'll look very Kandi Koated galaxy, but you could also drop it with a matte clear coat and it gives a royal blue / deep purple color. highly recommend this
Danielle S.
Dover, DE
Review for: Plum Attraction more...
I love this color, and it is perfect for fall, but the quality of Revlon polish is just not up to par with other brands. It chips very easily. I will typically only get a day or two of good wear out of these polishes on my fingers. Not really worth the money.
Yen C.
Springfield, VA
Review for: Provocative more...
I found this formula to be really nice on the nail. The brush was really easy to use, especially since I am no professional nail polish applicator. The color range is beautiful for this product, as well. Overall, I really like the Revlon brand, so I added this product to the list.
Olivia D.
Sterling Hts, MI
I'm pretty sure I have polish from every brand there is out there. I like Revlon polishes a lot! They're pretty inexpensive depending on where you purchase them from. I love the color selection they have, especially the glitter polishes.
Masiel H.
Sleepy Hollow , NY
What's your favorite color for any day, no special occasion wear?
Olivia S.
Mississauga
What color have you worn recently?
Kirstie W.
Wellington, N/A
How many coats do you need of this nail polish? Not a fan of thin or runny nail polishes!
Melissa M.
Victor, NY
Where are some stores you can buy this?
Maddie T.
How much is this product?