BY REVLON #39 in Nail Polish

Chip Defiant™ formula coats nails in gorgeously smooth color. With ShadeLock™ Technology for fade-resistant wear. 64 striking shades to choose from.

• Chip Defiant™ formula
• Gorgeously smooth color
• Flawless application
• Available in 64 irresistible shades

Mayra R.
Got these on sale at ulta for $2. They caught my eye because they have great choice of colors. I got the shade grey suede. I really like it it's a beige color with a little bit of shimmer but it's not noticeable. It lasts about 3-5 days. I definitely will repurchase.
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
This polish is amazing!!! I have the shade sheer cotton candy and wow. It's the cutest pearly color. It's a great drugstore brand. I love it but nail polish is tricky. It had to be layered but still. I would definitely buy again and again
Deciymber G.
Cape Coral, FL
I have a few bottles of polish from Revlon and I feel the color pay off is definitely worth the few bucks it costs. You can easily achieve your desired nail look in 1-2 coats and seems to last long with no immediate chipping like some polishes. High recommend
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ
It is the standard drug store nail polish. It's not amazing but is a staple among nail girls. Everyone I know has a Revlon nail polish whether it's from a new collection or 10 years ago all globbed up in a makeup bin. My favorite color they ever put out was the buttery yellow color which name escapes me.
tamara t.
Review for: Sultry more...
Beautiful. I used the top+base coat and this. Dries rather quickly and the color is definitely Sultry! It's multi tonal blue with purple that pops. Looks like violet, only cobalt too with magenta shimmer.
BabyTsmomma C.
Louisville , KY
I'm totally unloved with this color. Being a mom of a very active 2 yr old, I barely have time to paint my nails let alone have time for them to dry, but with this product it makes painting my nails a breeze. IIwould definitely recommend this to any mother.
Laura P.
Doral, FL
I love Revlon nail polish, it's super lustrous and long wearing HOWEVER I have a slight problem with the Matte top coat, after a few days on, it stops looking matte. It's not a huge deal but it does tick me off a bit. So just be aware of that when you use it.
Jomana m.
I bought a kit that comes with 10 of these and i absolutely love it you only need 1 coat and if you want 2. It last for a long time and it doesn't chip easily i absolutely love this company its a little pricey but worth it because it last. I would definitely buy it again and I recommend this nail polish
Erika R.
This is one of my favorite nail polish lines. I just bought this in the shade Valentine. It was 5.99 at Ulta. Applied beautifully and dries real fast! I applied 2 coats and that was enough. This is a darker shade of red. My friend really liked it also.
Maxine W.
Kew Gardens, NY
Revlon isn't my favorite brand of nail polishes, but they're an affordable alternative to Essie and OPI, and much more readily available. I find the formula to be more watery than I'd like and the brushes very narrow, but the polishes don't chip too easily and they have a great selection of colors.
Masiel H.
Sleepy Hollow , NY
What's your favorite color for any day, no special occasion wear?
Olivia S.
Mississauga
What color have you worn recently?
Kirstie W.
Wellington, N/A
How many coats do you need of this nail polish? Not a fan of thin or runny nail polishes!
Melissa M.
Victor, NY
Where are some stores you can buy this?
Maddie T.
How much is this product?