BY REVLON #41 in Nail Polish

Chip Defiant™ formula coats nails in gorgeously smooth color. With ShadeLock™ Technology for fade-resistant wear. 64 striking shades to choose from.

• Chip Defiant™ formula
• Gorgeously smooth color
• Flawless application
• Available in 64 irresistible shades

Jenifer K.
Henrietta, NY
This polish does well at covering, staying and comes in a large variety of colors. I am into the matte colors right now, and they have a great selection to choose from. I normally do a base coat, 2 coats and then a top coat and it lasts for several days without peeling, cracking or chipping. Can't complain about that because they are very affordable.
Jennifer H.
Odenton, MD
Revlon has a wonderful variety of nail polishes...especially for fall. Lovvvvving VIXEN (Burgundy/golden hue), also ....DIVINE #660 ( a rich PLUM BURGUNDY with a bit of shimmer), and my current fave FOXY #750...a (DEEP DUSTY PLUM with a bit of gold and possibly silver shimmer). a bit retro 1940s, a whole lotta gorgeousness. True color and long lasting. Recent RiteAid BOGO% sale. Will repurchase !! :)
may m.
Mt Pleasant, NC
Review for: (3 Pack) REVLON Nail Enamel Polish - Devilish more...
I like this product. The smell is not really strong. There's always room for any improvements. It met my expectations. The price was okay and it is not expensive. It is very affordable. I recommend it to others. I'm overall satisfied.
Christina F.
Overall I really like revlon's polishes. They stay on as well as most other brands and they're a great price. The one color that I was really disappointed in was 933 Chameleon. It looks so cool in the bottle but it's very different on the nail. In the bottle you can see all the different hues, but when I put it on it just looked like one flat shade (kind of a dirty gold color). Only color I've been disappointed in though, the rest are great!
Emily S.
I find these to be good decently long wearing nail polish for the drugstore. There's always good shades and the brush is a good shap as well. I would recommend them to others.
Lindsey H.
Eau Claire, WI
Review for: Revlon Nail Enamel - Teak Rose more...
Revlon nail polish is my absolute favorite nail polish. It goes on so easily with the brush provided. It's a good price for the quality of the nail polish and I love this teak rose shade. It's a great shade for fall! It's not one coat coverage, but if you have the patience to apply more than one coat, it's great!
member-a2b37ba6a
Review for: Revlon Nail Enamel - Teak Rose more...
Good nail polish but maybe make a thicker more flatter brush. Basically it's really easy to apply and it's not at all pricey the colors are all so cute never had a bad experience w this product
Ayesa M.
Stone Mountain, GA
Review for: Wild more...
I used this polish quite a while ago, and I don't have it anymore. However, I do remember the experience with this product. This polish didn't dry with air bubbles, nor did it take a ridiculous long time to dry (it dried in under 20 minutes). Also, this polish went for about a week before chipping off, but that's because I didn't put any clear top coat. Overall, this polish satisfied me.
Mary C.
West Bend, WI
Revlon has been my go-to drugstore polish for DECADES! They have a great formula, especially for creme polishes! The last few years they have come out with some interesting toppers to add a little pizzazz to your manicure. Another great thing is that Revlon nail polishes are available EVERYWHERE....Go get some! You won't be disappointed!
Dawn M.
Revlon has great nail polishes. The best thing is the bottles are so big so you get a lot of product. I just brought this new shade they have out called hypnotic. Very vivid purple color. Pair it with the matte too coat ! Gorgeous. I always get compliments when wearing this color.
Masiel H.
Sleepy Hollow , NY
What's your favorite color for any day, no special occasion wear?
Olivia S.
Mississauga
What color have you worn recently?
Kirstie W.
Wellington, N/A
How many coats do you need of this nail polish? Not a fan of thin or runny nail polishes!
Melissa M.
Victor, NY
Where are some stores you can buy this?
Maddie T.
How much is this product?