Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Review for: New Holochrome Collection Hologasm more...
When I saw this beautiful holo cap calling to me in my CVS I was so hyped. I have a lot of holo polishes, some from mainstream brands some indie, and of varying textures and vibrancies. Since I know holographic polish looks like garbage anyway in indoor lighting, I didn’t think anything of it and bought it anyway. Well, I wasn’t too thrilled when I discovered it’s just an incredibly dull polish. I’m not sure why it’s so dull, but it is. This line would be good for someone who likes the holo look but isn’t sure about it yet. It just looks like a silver nail polish honestly... I’m not sure if this is the look they were going for or not but it’s definitely not what I expected or wanted. I’ll probably use it as a silver base coat for other toppers. If you’re looking for a true holo I’d shop indie brands, you’ll find much better for the same price.