Stephanie O.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Bohemian more...
I’ve tried out a few different colors in this particular Revlon Polish, and while it’s not my absolute favorite, it definitely gets the job done. I will say that the majority of the colors are opaque and don’t require too many coats to make it look nice, however, I don’t think it lasts long and find the polish chips pretty easily, even with a good top coat. I do love the color selection they have though, so if I could find a way to make the actual polish last longer, I’d be all in!