BY REVLON

Revlon® Nail Enamel offers a wide range of glorious, gorgeous colors with a smooth and even application. It completes any outfit and expresses every mood, with 48 chip-resistant shades to choose from. DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde free. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Issela V.
I love this nail polish, not only do I love the color but also the durability of this polish. I struggle alot with nail polish because it chips right away, but this polish doesn't and it's great!
elizabeth w.
For a drugstore nail polish, revlon nail polishes have always seemed to get good reviews. I decided to try it, and picked it up in the drugstore rather easily. The large variety of shades was superior to other brands. This nail polish didn't chip, and stayed on for quite a while.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
I have these nail polishes as well as the scented ones and i love them. i actually have finished three of them. they never chip, they are a good price point and there is a great color selection. i love that there is no streaks and the first coat is not sheer. i would recommend
Angela C.
Mansfield, OH
Love this pretty pink polish. It's not too bright and complements my fair complexion well. I can't say it last longer than other polishes but I also wear gloves at work everyday and wash my hands constantly so most polishes don't last long. Will definitely buy this brand again.
Angelique H.
Omaha, NE
Good product! Seems a little weird, but it's super sensitive on the nail! It did meet my expectations and I have a medium set of expectation, room for improvement yes but I use it almost every week. I would recommend it to others if they are looking for something nice.
Rose M.
Woodbury
Really good nail polish. It smooth and it dry really good. I love this color so much. It last longer then other nail polish.
Maeve K.
Auburn
Smooth and amazing. Not streaky and applies well with an amazing brush. Handle feels amazing in your hand.
hazel q.
san jose
Dicen que soy mal poeta, que ni una línea de entre tantos textos escritos ha de servir,
me basta una línea bien escrita sobre un montón de buenos intentos,
me basta dar el primer puñetazo  y albergar la idea de un triunfo certero,
dicen que soy mal poeta disque porque me importa respirar.El poeta viejo es un frasco de alcohol sin tapa. Se evapora de a poco,
se derrama sobre el poeta bisoño y el crepitar es diez veces mayor,
el poeta viejo es maestro, es el látigo corrector,
el poeta no llega a viejo por ser poeta, llega a viejo por intentar dejar de serlo.Dicen que soy mal poeta y tienen razón,
dicen que ni una línea sirve,
que soy un cochino adicto a los acordes y un yonki del placer,
que no quema lo que escupo, que no es de tripa y poco seso.El poeta me acusa de ser mal poeta,
el adicto me acusa de tener adicción,
las mujeres me acusan de ser mal amante,
dios me implora el perdón.El poeta viejo me culpa de ser muy racional,
pienso mucho lo que escribo,
no hierve la sangre en mis venas,
no se fermentan los versos.Dicen que soy mal poeta, y tienen razón,
si no puedo escribir que hoy la noche está estrellada,
o que mis versos son las pupilas de tus ojos,
entonces soy un mal poeta.El poeta ebrio de mezclilla y camiseta de black metal,
el poeta viejo que transpira versos empapados en alcohol,
el poeta pulcro de boina y chaqueta,
el poeta intelectual, sobrio y correcto. No pertenezco a ninguno.Soy mal poeta, lo acepto,
no me sale un solo verso, todo está chueco,
me esnifo las palabras de todos los diccionarios del mundo,
vomito cada coma, cada acento y cada metáfora.
Claudia C.
Barquisimeto
Very beautiful I dried fast and the volumes very shredded almost that only applied a layer, this product is very good.
I bought it in a store of the mark that was near the factory. I do not think they have to improve it but maybe in more publicity at the level of the youtubers
Jamie Y.
Sinagpore
Does what a nail polish does likewise I don't find any different in nail polish except for the colour that's what I feel