BY REVLON

Revlon Nail Enamel Delivers Gorgeous Smooth, Chip-Resistant Color to Nails Delivers Lasting Color Shine Features a Silk-Protein Shield Evens Out the Surface of the Nail Revlon Nail Enamel gives up to 10 days of lasting color shine. Revlons exclusive silk-protein shield works to instantly help even out the surface of the nail while rising above color to automatically smooth away bubbles, streaks and brush marks. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Belinda C.
This color it's life. Use a top coat, and it won't budge. It's a two coats & done deal. If used alone it will cheap on the edge easily. It's one of my favorite brands. I do recommend it to my friends and family since I do like them so very much.
Christina R.
Los Angeles, CA
This color is so fall. The formula in this nail polish is just flawless smooth and not to thick. Just put a top coat on top and you will have a great manicure for the rest of week.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
The perfect colour for fall nails. Revlon had one of the best formula nail polishes in my opinion. It goes on smooth and finishes beautifully.
Naomi C.
It's such a pretty nude color I would recommend it to anyone !you can use it for any event it's just such a pretty color
Tanya M.
Houston
I am tan so I really don't know how I feel about it but I will use it again & mix it up with different colors
Arlene A.
When it comes to nail polish, I would always prefer dark colors but when I saw this on my local drugstore, I decided to try it out for a change. I was impressed with how rich the color was and how long it can last. It didn't start to chip until about over two weeks!
Sophiee S.
Miami, Florida
I'm all about the brown/nude nail polishes, this has to be my go-to colour. The formula and opacity is amazing. Got it at my local drugstore, the only thing is, after about 4-5 days, it starts to chip. But for the price I really can't complain about anything else
Katerina P.
Thornhill, ON
Not a great colour and not a great formula either. Colour is like poop and formula is watery and I had to apply like five coats.
frainy m.
Me encantan los nails revlon su color hermoso no se daña rápido dura bastante tiempo en mis uñas y no las pone débil