BY REVLON

Revlon Nail Enamel offers a wide range of modern, wearable colors with a smooth and even application. DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde free see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This is a cute bright red. I perfer it on my toes. It's a decent quality polish I think it has pretty good lasting power! It's not one that peels of it's a chipper. Lol it takes about two coats to get a perfect manicure!
Lupe ⚜.
Santa Ana, CA
Such a rich red that is perfect for Christmas! It’s opaque in almost one coat and it goes on so smoothly. Although sometimes the brush isn’t my favorite, I don’t mind it
Tammy R.
My all-time favorite red! It's perfect for pale skin and just o elegant and classic. The application is awesome and provides excellent coverage and normal wear can be extended with a nice top coat of Seche Vite. Highly recommend.
Jana G.
Really really like this color!! I was magically able to do my right hand using my left which I suck but I managed and it turned out pretty good. Dried fairly quick and went on nice and smooth.
Heidi L.
ohhh I can't say enough about this nail color. I love all things red, so I had to try it. It's super pretty and bright and goes on so well. The price is right and it stays on longer than my expectations. Only started chipping a bit after doing yard work 5 days in. Love it.
Ashley F.
Blairstown, NJ
I remember my mom using these polishes growing up! They will last you years, they don't chip, and the color range is very elegant and classy. Would recommend to anyone looking for reliable polish and a reasonable price.
Lindsey O.
Hammond
This is my favorite nail color!!! It's just beautiful! Reveling had the best polish. It goes on so smooth! I like this better than opi!
Carina G.
Ontario
I gave it a 3 star because i hate it when it dries up it turns lumpy and its bad but the price is good now i know why its so cheap
Merasa S.
Buffalo
This is one of the best nail polish I used  because it stay on for long on my nails even do I do a lot of work with water.
Yanina P.
Perfect color, will work with french as well. I just put it on so cant comment on durability, but still can't be happier!